1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Zobria Kozak

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Black country sniper, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:41 AM.

1. Black country sniper

Black country sniper Busy Member

another problem with the rifle this was a replacement for first faulty one. This one is quite a bit hot ft lbs so filled up rifle to 300 bar thought do test string would not fire or cock the hammer so undid grub screw tired to icrease just a tad rock solid would not move. so i turned oppisite way move still did not fire i returned to original setting i marked it ive watched all videos and cannot for the life of me see anything wrong taking it back tomorrow must be a bad batch june on box same as other one.

2. RichieRich

RichieRich Pew Pew

This is not good :( How far over the limit was it when you managed to get a reading?

WHen you are cocking it, does the hammer lock back and fire when you pull the trigger?

3. Black country sniper

No mate ive seen all the videos looked at all the fixes nothing seems wrong with it tried most of them i will pm readings.

4. robs5230

robs5230 леший

Thats bad news.

2nd faulty rifle too ??
    I'd say the brand has some real issues on its hands.

I'd be asking for a refund myself.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Zbroia "hater", I've considered both the Kozak and Hortitsia as a purchase but I've been thoroughly put off by what appear to be regular and plentiful problems reported on here.

I really hope you get sorted

Oat likes this.
  5. Black country sniper

I will get a replacement if he has a new batch mate these rifles are so lazer accurate for the money but i will get him to chrono it first if not i will get refund.

6. robs5230

robs5230 леший

fair do's.
    I'd be adamant at watching it being chronoed though

7. El Caro

El Caro Posting Addict

Dont be put off by the relatively small number of very vocal owners. Mine is absolutely bang on accuracy and power wise as are many others. Very happy but If i wasnt then I would demand my right to a refund straight away as I believe the importers factory trained technician is not up to much. Life is all about taking a chance and you might be rewarded with one as nice as mine - Kozak that is:oops::D

robs5230 likes this.
  8. robs5230

robs5230 леший

The Kozak, just the amount of issues on here have put me off.
    Yes we're a small community but for so many, in such a small community to be sharing similar problems, has indeed done it for me.

The Hortitsia thing is really a complete drought of user experience. The only couple of comments I have seen at all have indeed been negative .

We all know that within every brand there will always be a small percentage that have issues. Zbroia do seem to have a rather larger share than I'd expect, even on here, where brands do get slated for no apparent reason by plenty who have no direct ecxperience, yet jump on a slating campaign.

As for taking a chance, I bought a Leshiy.
    Im also a big fan of a rifle some seem to love to put down, the Ultra (an extraordinary little rifle in my opinion).
    I'm not risk adverse but would rather see a more than even chance of my money not going up the spout before I dive in.

9. Black country sniper

Hi El caro i was pleased with the accuracy of both rifle's but both were over powered first one a metal pin fell out and the second also same fault but i replaced it was only the mag rotation pin rifle was spot on again but now it's faulty again so i will return swop for a 3rd one if available plus run over chrono if not got one full refund not waiting for a repair.

El Caro likes this.
  10. meerkat1

meerkat1 Keyboard Hero

i had a kozak everything was fine till i put some napier oil on it the metalwork coating developed pin holes not one or two lots all over after some heated haggling i got a replacement but i`d had enough and sold it straight away that was my kozak experience HTH

11. Black country sniper

Well took rifle back today rfd then tested the remaining three he had in stock on the crono for me not one was below 12 ft lb he was not pleased as he now has stock he cannot sell he also said it's impossible for a rfd to check all the rifle's they are sent from suppliers and no manafacturer or importer should let rifle leave there premises in this state and could land someone in jail who's done nothing wrong. He's going to have word's with all concerned.

RichieRich likes this.
  12. robs5230

robs5230 леший

Not a good outcome for you or the RFD. Worrying too that these are getting punted out all across the country and most will likely never know till a time when comeone's collar is felt.
    At least in this instance, the RFD is shouldering the cost.
    How does it get resolved for you? Are you having yours repaired or going for a different brand

13. El Caro

El Caro Posting Addict

That is bad. The importer should be responsible enough to check he is not sending out section 1 firearms to all his dealers. The odd one through the net is excusable but that is definitely a no no:mad:

14. Jukebox

Jukebox Better to burn out...than to fade away.

Certainly looks like the curtain has now fallen on Zbroia in the UK.
    I know that Zbroia and @Regael Official read this forum and all I can say is shame on you.
    Not even the decency to respond and shipping doctored guns out to try and placate the market and shift stock.
    I think I've been one of the most ardent supporters of this gun since the start of the year and I honestly can not bear to part with mine as it really is that good.

Enough now though and Zbroia...if you read this...and I think you will from what I'm told...then you deserve absolutely nothing from the UK market after the way you have treated it and shipped overpowered guns out with p**s poor quality control.
    I will never again reccomend one of your rifles to anyone...and there are a number who have bought them after shooting mine including the OP on this thread....and you will never receive another penny of my money.

15. Herbie87

Herbie87 Engaging Member

Wow, amazing that the RFD has been unable to provide you with a "legal" replacement gun!

I wonder what RFD's position is with returning the guns to the importer for a refund? Perhaps you could offer to keep it if a Huma/Lane regulator is supplied and fitted free if charge :confused:

16. tombillings916

tombillings916 Donator

This is seriously disturbing news, like others on here I'm a proud Kozak owner and was almost certainly going to buy another but in .22 but that idea is now shelved indefinitely which is a shame but until they sort their act together then this is one customer who they've lost through their own incompetence and very poor customer care, they should be ashamed of themselves.

billy.whizz and Jukebox like this.
  17. Nobby

Nobby Posting Addict

Sorry I can't agree. The odd one through the net is inevitable but it's not excusable, especially if you are the punter who unwittingly buys it.

robs5230 likes this.
  18. RichieRich

RichieRich Pew Pew

I've stopped recommending Zbroias products now. Can't fault them for accuracy but, They have had so long to rectify issues now that its becoming unbearable, coupled with the fact they only have one repair agent in the UK which in my opinion is incompetent and unable to do the job satisfactory. You also have the issue of the Distributor butchering guns for parts instead of obtaining new ones from Zbroia, AND selling guns from the left-over parts to unwitting buyers thinking they are NEW FROM THE FACTORY.

They've gone quiet on all the points raised from everyone that has responded to my online form. 12% of those that filled it in, reported having no issues, which means 88% have suffered issues. This is not good reading, and Zbroia were quick to reply to the initial email. The reply wasn't great and it implied the customer was at fault for the problems that have arisen during use. I replied pointing out many of these issues appeared from new and blaming the customer is quite insulting and no excuse for shoddy workmanship. I raised a few points with them 3 weeks ago and they have only responded to 1 out of 5 points stating they now do a storage test at 300bar for 2 weeks before shipping, nothing else mentioned and i was told i would receive a reply soon. Not good enough. I can no longer sit back and recommend their products to anyone.

@Black country sniper go for the refund. Spend it on something else :(

Glenn1948, TR158, Jukebox and 3 others like this.
  19. Black country sniper

I was offered a refund right away but asked him to chrono his stock if one of the rifles would have been legal i would have walked away with it. But came away with a refund i cannot fault the service i recieved at City air weapons both times he replaced rifle no questions asked i would use him again no problem he's going to ring me if he gets new stock in once he's told them about the faulty ones also he's going ask that the rifles they send are all legal.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 6:20 AM
  20. robs5230

robs5230 леший

Thats the sign of a good RFD and one you should carry on supporting. Full credit to them