1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Zenith Moonlight Nightvision Monocular

Discussion in 'Night Vision Optics' started by D_H_P, May 11, 2012.

1. D_H_P

D_H_P Member

I have just acquired a Russian made "Moonlight" night vision monocular - but without IR or instructions. It looks like an older model, metal body, it has a single press down switch, no model number.

Can anybody help with instructions? Either photocopy or a rough outline over the forum?

2. D_H_P

D_H_P Member

I tried it last night. The single push button turns it on, pushing it twice seems to increase the power of the intensification. There is no apparent facility to turn it off, but it self times off after a short while. I have not timed this yet.

My first try with nightvision stuff, I am quite pleased so far.

3. r10hunter

r10hunter Honorary Member

I think I have seen one of these. If its the same one the switch will run the tube while it is held down. The image will slowly fade as the switch is released and the tube runs down. The button will then need another push to re power the tube, and so on. They need an extra laser or lamp with ir filter to see more than a few yards my mates had a lamp fitted to it and made a good spotter Cheers Andy