1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

yay!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by waltherguy, Jun 21, 2006.

1. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

yay! i finally bought a walther cp99 and i love it! although you wouldn't believe how hard it is to pull the trigger in double action mode:( . but that's ok. this gun is great fun and really accurate. i also got some of those gamo raptor pellets-just for special occasions. i use crosman premier lead pellets for just plinking in the back yard. this gun is great and i would reccomend it to any begginer airgunner.:D. something that's wierd though is it's supposed to have "blowback action". but when i fire it i dont see any blowback. mabe it's just so fast that you can't see it.

2. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Congratulations, man. I'm happy for ya.

Dude, you don't need Crosman Premier pellets just for in the backyard. Just the normal Hunter pellets are dandy. As far as I know, the only pellet pistol that actually does the blow-back is the Walther PPK, hence why it is more expensive.

I actually would like to see a review of this gun, as I used to have one when they first came out and it busted in the first week. (After only 500 rounds) So yeah, I wanna see what they have all done to make it a better gun.

Happy Shooting!