1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Wolverine Carbon Shroud

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Tops, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:58 PM.

1. Tops

Tops Well-Known Member

anyone know of a carbon shroud to fit the wolverine r? Does the red wolf one fit?

2. Spray1Mark

Spray1Mark Post Whore

They are different, the Wolverine being metal is threaded, the RW is slip on with grubscrews.

Best bet would be to have one made, I can arrange if you wish cost would be circa £100 I suspect, or Hugget do a shroud off the shelf for the Woverine and one is coming for the RW but not carbon of course.

3. Tops

Tops Well-Known Member

It’s the carbon shroud on the red wolf that I like. I think it would really finish the wolverine off.
    You know of my conundrum anyway mark so if that’s the way I go I’ll be in touch. :up:

4. Teuchter Boy

Teuchter Boy Member

I have the hugget shroud and moderator, both are very good but cost me £120 all in. Before I got it the gun had quite a bark, but the shroud and moderator have brought it down to almost mouse fart levels of noise. I am running my Wolverine R at 30ftlb so I assume will work even better on a sub 12ftlb model

5. Vard

Vard Engaging Member

Good price! Where did you purchase from?

6. Teuchter Boy

Teuchter Boy Member

I got it as part of a package deal from live lines in Armadale, Scotland. Swapping an old FAC rapid seven plus an hw100 for the Wolverine R FAC plus the shroud

7. Vard

Vard Engaging Member

Cheers for the info. Bit out my way !

8. Air arms boy

Air arms boy Post Whore

Bagnall and Kirkwood have them I think