1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Will Scotland break away after 307 years?

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by Batz, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Batz

Batz Busy Member

I'm watching it here in the States, on CNN. I think its very interesting. They were
    talking about all the changes that would happen with a yes vote.

As an American I don't know much about the inner working of the politics but I
    do know this is a huge step if they break away.

Sorry I'm a historic nut :D
    Batz

2. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned BANNED

We'll find out tomorrow what the decision is ...and if it is a yes vote then good luck to them and only time will tell ....at least someone wants to get away from england .Every body else wants to get in lol

3. gasman

gasman Up a bit,,,,,,,

f### knows why :rolleyes:

4. milek

milek Honorary Member

Scotland the brave? I hope so.

5. Bluefrog

Bluefrog Busy Member

Should we have a vote wether to keep them ?

If its a YES vote then i give them 5 years tops before it goes tits up !

6. milek

milek Honorary Member

Nonsense, I have absolute faith they will take themselves forward without the constriction that the UK shackles limits them to.

7. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

If they're stupid enough to vote yes then they deserve all they get, but yes should mean yes - no support, no more double benefit funding from us, nothing. Goodbye, do not pass go, do not collect £200 as the pound is ours :D

8. mattyts

mattyts Donator

Do you think the people who voted yes will complain if it all goes tits up? I hope not :rolleyes:

9. harry brown

harry brown Banned BANNED

As far as I'm aware there are still 4% ( approx 200,000) of the Scots left to register to vote.. That 4% could possibly be the 'Gentlemen of the road' sleeping in doorways of London and other principle cities.
    Before we know it, Our customs officers will be overrun not only at Dover but at our new Northern border points.

Personally I feel sorry for the Scottish youth who have always been able to find employment in the UK armed forces when work was difficult to find in their own 'prosperous' country.

Alex is possibly going to have a lot more grief on his plate than he can ever imagine.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  10. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

There are so many issues here it's a minefield. If they vote yes it will take years to sort it all out before the actual breakaway happens.

11. KennyB

KennyB Engaging Member

Should be interesting if there is a No vote. I think Cameron will have a hell of a job delivering on his outrageous pledges ie the continuation of the Barnett formula and the Lothian question whereby Scottish MP's have the right to vote on matters that only affect the rest of the UK when there is no reverse reciprocity. Good luck selling that to the rest of the UK!

12. coney

coney Engaging Member

Even more interesting is what % of the UKs £1.4 trillion debt will the Scots be liable for?

13. neil82

neil82 Busy Member

absolutely fed up with this on every forum going, my own take on it is , this is not about what is best for Scotland, its all about why Westminster has so much say in how things run, if they think they can do a better job by themselves then vote for change and live with it, my own fear is if they get the vote for change the nationalistic pricks in wales will campaign for the same here, another layer of beurocracy that has to be paid for by the people who work for a living rather than the ones who went to the right school and speak the party lingo( rather than what the lying Censored say when they are at your door looking for votes),

14. reaper6

reaper6 Banned BANNED

The bookmakers favour the no vote

15. warrenater

warrenater Donator

lmfao ha ha perhaps if they vote independence we will at long last be classed as English rather than British. and i know yes i am British but i am English first sorry if that sounds a bit racist its not meant to be , i am just proud of my heritage ! atb gary

16. harry brown

harry brown Banned BANNED

It's not racist at all. I've got some Irish blood in me but if you cut me in half I'd have 'England' like imprinted in a stick of rock running through me.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  17. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

No, still British - Wales and NI aren't going anywhere mate!

18. DR2501

DR2501 Donator

It will be fascinating to see what happens today regardless of the outcome. My prediction is a yes vote by people sold on the emotional independence argument, without fully understanding the ramifications.

19. warrenater

warrenater Donator

dont get me wrong cos i like all the Scots , Irish and Welsh for what they are but thats my point really everyone else is allowed to be called what they are officially but when was the last time you saw English on an official form , i was just wanting equality even though i know it will never come. it was a bit pointless me saying i know :D.

20. kal el

kal el Posting Addict

can we give wales back?:eek: