1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Wildcat .177

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by Minging, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Minging

Minging Engaging Member

As above looking for a FX Wildcat in 177

cheers
    trev

2. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Trev, @Tim_B on here is selling one, its a cracking rifle in great condition. He is thinning his collection. Drop him a pm. He has just put it on freeads.

Brett

3. Tim_B

Tim_B Big Poster

Thanks Brett (@Drake267) for the heads up on this.

Hi Trev..

I have a mk1 which also includes 2 mags, fill probe, single shot loader, eagle vision mod adapter and the original version air fective shroud baffles (in place). 2 sling studs were already fitted when I got it. The scope in the pic is not included.

I have had the rifle for around 2 years and the reason I am selling is that I am a lefty and have always struggled with a nice cheek weld compared to my other rifles. Not that I can't get a good weld, its just not as natural as it is with the others. I am "trying" to thin out my collection and this is next on the list.

When the rifle came into my possession I replaced a couple of parts (read someone tinkered and &*&^% them up) with brand new parts sent direct from FX themselves. The rifle is set to 11ft lb and is easily adjusted to your requirements. Its consistent on firing and accurate out to 50 yards - regularly getting sub 5p group sizes at that range. It's favorite pellet is AADF 4.52's and I fill to 200bar. I have not done a full shot count, but I rarely need to fill up at the range....its very good!

Not keen on posting, but I see you aren't too far from Brett - who I am meeting next weekend, so I am sure I can come to some arrangement in terms of getting up to the badlands of the N.E.

Pics below. let me know if you want any information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

metalman, The Robin and mulletman6 like this.
  4. Minging

Minging Engaging Member

Looks nice , will drop you a pm