1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Who Shoots FAC Air Rifle

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Clubshot, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Clubshot

Clubshot Big Poster

Legally

In .22 & .25

BOB/R

2. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

I shoot an AA S400 Xtra. It's 35ftlbs. Ive got in .22 as this is my preffered FAC cal. Do you shoot FAC?

3. Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

No air rifles at the moment, Bob, just rimmy, but .22fac air to come in the new year. Any particuar reason, or just being nosey? :D

4. Rags

Rags Active Member

All my air rifles are FAC ( if that means over 12fpe). I have these in .22 cal. A Shin Sung Career II 707 , FX Cyclone, Airforce Talon SS, Airforce Talon with 24” shrouded barrel from MAC1, Benjamin 392PA Steroid from MAC1. What's up?

5. Clubshot

Clubshot Big Poster

6. niloc

niloc Newbie

i do logun/fx dom8er .22 and a 18ft-lb qb 78 in .25cal

7. Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

You know, Col.
    For a gunsmith and such a lovely bloke...

You've got $hit taste in air rifles! :p :D :D

8. niloc

niloc Newbie

sam it must be you rubing off on me then:violent2:

9. Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

I hope you're going to rephrase that, Colin? :eek:

(pervert!) :D :D

(P.S; even the bloke in the bike shop has sussed that you like taking young blokes upstairs!) :eek:

10. Airgunner

Airgunner Well-Known Member

Just for Sam...

[​IMG]

11. Airgunner

Airgunner Well-Known Member

Forgot to add... 24 ft lbs and a full 60 shots per 200 BAR fill. :D :D :D

12. Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

Yeuuuurgh, heavy, inbalanced, nasty 'orrible electronic monstrocity! keep it mate (just not too close to the bath tub or it might fry!) :D :D

P.S; 60 shots from a 200 bar fill, thats pretty good, Bazza....
    Ohhhhhh! hang on, did you say only 24ft/lbs? Shaaaaaaame :p :D

:finger:

13. elcaro

elcaro Member

40 regulated shots at 28ft/lbs from one squirt of 100cc 232 bar air. Cost to date, after many thousands of shots, £350. Just got back from servicing and dropping velocity a little as it had crept over 900fps with JSB.:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :D

14. tbeagley

tbeagley Newbie

Hi niloc,
    i'm a newbie to this, it's my 1st time. Wondered if you could tell me how dificult it is to get a F.A.C. for an airgun if at all,compared to a rimfire. I presently have a QB78

15. elcaro

elcaro Member

Usually an application for an FAC air rifle gets looked upon more favourably than a rimfire for sporting purposes. You must have land you are authorized to shoot over and it should be approved for firearm use. A lot does depend which Force you come under and if you are lucky enough to have a shooter as your Firearms Liason Officer. Best bet is to go along to your local nick and ask some questions there. Nowadays membership of a club is an essential so have a lookout for one in your area. Your local gunshop may give advice on that and also on suitable FAC airguns, especially if he thinks you are a potential customer.:)

16. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

onlyjust found this post, I av FAC airgun, 177 AA S410, the farm I have writen permission, told me he did'nt like rim's being used on his ground,luckly I agree'd with him..the ground all 1000 acres, was a old gravel pit (round stones) i.e. if u miss where is that round going for the next mile:confused:. Andy