1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

What's Your Favourite Movie Gun And Do You Own The Replica?

Discussion in 'Replica Airguns' started by Fun Shootin', Sep 15, 2020 at 8:29 PM.

1. Fun Shootin'

Fun Shootin' Well-Known Member

I love escapism and often let my imagination run wild when I’m shooting my CO2 pistols. My current theme is ‘The Walking Dead’ - shooting multiples of zombie (targets) with the ubiquitous Glock. If I had a 357 Python I’d be getting the Mrs to call me Rick while plinking, but I haven’t so I’m dispatching zombies with the co-stars usual go to instead. Not that I’m complaining; twice as many shots before reload compared to a six shooter but I still hanker to purchase the Python.

Sooooooo …. What’s your favourite movie firearm, do you own the replica, and do you create themes to your plinking? Also, does anyone have any photos of their own 357 Python I can drool over?

Musket69, wayno-81, Modski66 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jimmypie

Jimmypie AGF Leshiy rehoming service

I’ve been building one of mine recently

9120733C-2E04-4220-B615-15C145F2840F.jpeg

here’s another :)

DE6E3CFF-8F76-4762-9648-F5DFE402FBA4.jpeg

3. Hiram

Hiram Posting Addict

4. Fun Shootin'

Jimmypie likes this.
  5. Fun Shootin'

Hiram and Paulypaul like this.
  6. Bill.B

Bill.B Posting Addict

And there’s me thinking it was a steam punk broom-handle Mauser! :laff:

Jimmypie and SlugFest like this.
  7. td_boy

td_boy Donator

I liked the Brocock Fox...sadly illegal now...the films kinda obvious ;).

8. Jimmypie

Jimmypie AGF Leshiy rehoming service

:eek:

:D

9. Headhunter

Headhunter Where is my Chiappa Rhino !!!

I can't beat @Hiram 's real steel version for a start but here's my two ...... Python 4 black grips 2.jpg python - new grips 9.jpg

Hiram, Mattblack, bullgoose and 3 others like this.
  10. Lostkiwi

Lostkiwi Engaging Member

11. Fun Shootin'

That's the one! :O Rick's .357 Python! Haha! I need one in my zombie mayhem soooooo bad. Time to give the Mrs my Christmas pressie list!

Jimmypie likes this.
  12. DRAGONBAIT666

DRAGONBAIT666 Posting Addict

The P90 from stargate series. Unsure if it was in the film tho.

Steved and Jimmypie like this.
  13. Hiram

Hiram Posting Addict

Favorite movie firearm? Geez...I really don't know. I go on benders, so to speak; Westerns, espionage, action movies. I suppose my favorite would really depend on the mood I'm in. I only have two replicas: Umarex Colt SAA and Remington 1911. I think that's a good combo because one of my all time favorite movies is "The Wild Bunch" and both handguns are front and center in it. So I like those and I have a ton of holsters for both. I'm also in love with the concept of the Walther PPK because I love all things Bond but, I gotta tell ya, I've owned two (or maybe three) real steel PPKs and they really are a pointless, uncomfortable-to-shoot pistol. Maybe the replicas are better. I used to binge watch "24" and at that time my EDC was a HK USP compact in 9mm. Don't think there is a replica of it, though there really should be. Dirty Harry is another favorite but no one makes a replica, which is dumb because a lot of us would buy one in a snap. Including me. I do have this one but it's not a replica:
    20191126_160623.jpg

20191127_162843.jpg

That's it compared to my Glock 19 (my usual EDC). Shows just how huge the M29 is. I really have no idea why someone hasn't made a replica of it. I'd love one. It would probably be just about as much fun, much cheaper to feed and a hell of a lot less painful on my delicate, gentile hands. Besides, it would fit my leather. Ever try double tapping a double action .44 mag? I spent about 60 rounds trying to. I think I did permanent nerve damage. I'm not kidding. That was over a year ago and the base of my right thumb still ain't the way it was before. A Co2 M29 would be a dream come true.

14. Mr_Garth

Mr_Garth Donator

^
    I think you might've found out why Dirty Harry does not do doubles ;)

Seriously, have not done 60 rounds of double taps with that hand canon, must be painfull, cylinder or two is enough for me. A mate and I have been kicking about out an idea of somekind of super-major for ipsc (never gonna happen officially though, too much focus on dot's and plastic niners), in this intepration of the rules power factor enough would allow just one hit per target.
    Would give the big boys a chance to come out and play as well.

-Garth

Lähetetty minun SM-T515 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hiram likes this.
  15. wayno-81

wayno-81 Engaging Member

Haha, during lockdown whilst on furlough I got into the series “west world”.
    Bought a colt SAA for garden plinking.
    Must get some cowboy targets now

Jimmypie likes this.
  16. Steved

Steved Busy Member

Chiappa Rhino from The Expanse and Altered Carbon, no i dont own one (yet)
    upload_2020-9-16_9-0-16.jpeg

17. Fun Shootin'

That's serious firepower :O I'm in the uk so I've no chance of owning those calibers. Love the leather too. It's not often I drool but I'm a' droolin'

Hiram likes this.
  18. Fun Shootin'

You've got me thinking ... Yul Brinner a la Westworld, shrunk down and printed into a 14x14 pellet catcher friendly size. He'll make a dandy target yee harrrr!!!!

19. Steved

Steved Busy Member

Nearly forgot, Barney Ross's back up Colt SAA ported 45 from the Expendibles, which unlike the Rhino I do own :)
    upload_2020-9-16_10-28-21.jpeg

20. Headhunter

Headhunter Where is my Chiappa Rhino !!!

Ooh Yes ! That will be mine.......one day, very soon......I hope, maybe............if they ever get round to finally releasing it that is !!!

Good grief, I've never waited so long for a gun's release as this one, if it turns out to be an anticlimax, well lets just say that it will not be pretty....... there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I can tell you :mad::D:D:D

Steved likes this.