1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Whats HFT

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Unregistered, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

As above what is it.

2. Trooper

Trooper Newbie

3. hesalc

hesalc Newbie

It´s Hunter Field Target......................

It´s a Field target where you must Shoot from hunting positions, Other rules are involved; no more than 12X scopes, no bum bags, Yo may rest the rifle in a tree, just like if you where in a hunting trip.

Saludos
    Heriberto

4. phils200

phils200 Engaging Member

Let me see how this turns out: It occurs to me that for each and every one of you on my friends list, I catch myself looking at your pictures, sharing jokes and news, as well as support during good and bad times. I am also happy to have you among my friends. We will see who will take the time to read this message until the end. If... you appreciate your friends and family... from all over the world. I'm going to be watching to see who takes care of the friendship, just like me. Thank you all for being a part of my life. DON'T SHARE!! Once you respond, I will inbox you this post for you to copy then paste on your wall so I can leave a word for you. So, if you read this, leave ONE WORD AS TO HOW WE MET. Only ONE mjy65r6666364556ybhayyt4r4646e63r4uidutiujdj6e6duhgmhgmhgjxhysyt6 words hhdkfjhfdhhshfhg343rtr4yyu6655r5r5e544655e5s333333447uuujtujcjju huuujvjgx 5r64556r6f, I Vbghsyuu6du66ru7w7udugugy6rt6uy or should I say; ONE WORD ONLY!!!

5. mattyts

mattyts Donator

Bumping a 9 year old thread with a useless post :hand::hand:

6. yorkshireshoot

yorkshireshoot Post Whore

Cant believe I just wasted valuable seconds of my life on that :(

7. Tripleteer

Tripleteer Donator

Posta non gratis!!!!!!!

8. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Closed - suspect a member's account may have been hacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.