1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

What Scope ForA CZ 452 FS .22 Rimfire?

Discussion in 'Firearms Certificate (FAC) Guns' started by marlever357, May 9, 2012.

1. marlever357

marlever357 Engaging Member

Hello Guys

I need a bit of advice about which scope to buy for my CZ 452 FS (Stutzen).

I bought a Nikon Monarch 6x42 for it shortly after getting the rifle but I had to sell it as its objective bell interfered with the rifles rear iron sight,found out after getting the scope that 32mm is the biggest you can go with this rifle,even with high mounts.

Another thing is,the scope wouldn`t focus down to 25 or even 50 yards as its parallax was set at 100 yards,basically the scope was a fixed powered scope designed for full bore rifles,lovely clear scope but no good for my .22 rimfire.

So what I need is a 32mm scope with an adjustable objective that I can focus right down to say 25 yards (my indoor club) and has clear bright glass.

I have had a good look round and all I can find is a 32 mm Leupold VX-11 but at nearly £400 :eek: its a bit more than what I want to spend on a .22.

Any ideas guys?

BTW..I don`t want to remove the rifles iron sights.

Cheers
    Paul.:up:

2. adymorris

adymorris Keyboard Hero

second hand 32 mm Leupold VX-11 sound a good bet

3. marlever357

marlever357 Engaging Member

I know mate,been on the lookout for one for a while.

If I don`t find a suitable scope in the next couple of weeks I might Ebay some gear that I don`t use anymore and just get a new Leupold,if I ever change my CZ for a different rimmy I`ll just take the scope off.

Cheers.

4. Smig

Smig Newbie

What about the MTC connect?

5. career 707

career 707 Busy Member

The Boundries Lancs/ Yorks, Deer management & more
    Any thats clear , I have a bushnell banner on my lil rimmy. it does the job just fine, for the last 12 year :)

6. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

I've got a Hawke Varmint SF that's really good. I think you can get them for about £135 new, but I paid £85 secondhand for mine.

7. mattieb0i

mattieb0i Newbie

hi mate I have exact same gun . I've got a viper optisan sommsts x 56 it's a ballistic scope . the dogs balls

8. toytown

toytown Honorary Member

i use a JSR 3-9x50 ao ir on mine works a treat

9. Bertyb86

Bertyb86 Engaging Member

Hawke airmax ev 3x9x50 ao on my CZ, brilliant scope