1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

What pellet you use Poll

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Andy, May 12, 2007.

?

Pick your most used pellet

Poll closed Jul 1, 2007.
  1. Air arms field

29.0%
  2. RWS super dome

6.5%
  3. H&N FTT

9.7%
  4. Crossman Accupell

12.9%
  5. Eley wasp

3.2%
  6. Logun Penetrator

3.2%
  7. Webley lazapell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bisley magnum

6.5%
  9. Dynamics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. JSB exact

22.6%
  11. AGS domes

3.2%
  12. Weihrauch field target

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Napier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Crossman Premier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. BSA storm / elite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Daystate FT/Select

3.2%
  1. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Lets see what the most common is. :D and it's not multiple choice you can only pick one.

If i did not include your fave pellet post it below and i will edit the poll to include it.

2. shipto

shipto Active Member

I decided to try out some bisley pest control and I personally, was not impressed. The First thing I noticed is that they required much more force to load than my AA Fields. I expect the odd difference between makes but putting them in seemed especially hard, much too hard to my mind. second I shared them with my mate and while we are not marksmen of the highest order we are not bad shots but neither of us could hit even close to our targets. While I didnt try them out with a target I think they where falling way shorter than the AA Fields.

3. abc

abc Active Member

i use jsb exact 4.52 in all my rifles. they are extremely accurate so very good for competition and alround use. i buy them in bulk of around 50 tins at a time when i find a good batch and an advantage of this is that they become cheeper at around £3.75 a tin.

stephen

4. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Bisley

I could not get Bisley Pests into my .25 BSA barrel ! No way. Yet they are supposed to be the same size as H&N .25s.

5. custom100

custom100 Well-Known Member

most commonly used pellet

can you please add daystate selects 451,s to the list. most shooters at clwyd pheonix fts are using them.....brilliant pellet

6. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Done :up:

7. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Good 'Ol reliable AA feild seems to work best for me... Tried a different unbranded sort a while ago when none where in stock, and ended up throwing the tine out after about 40 shots of COMPLETE INCONSISTANCY....

Moral: Never eat shredded wheat...no wait...Never buy what you dont know :D

8. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

I voted Air Arms too but i think you just get into a habit of buying the same one like ordering the same coffee.
    'If it works do not change it'
    So i have only tried a few others on there as a change but found no difference except in my pocket:(:)

9. Joey

Joey Newbie

Hi, I used H&N FTT (.177) but found they didn't always perform a clean kill albeit accurate so then went onto AA Field but found that they were produced to a rather poor standard, there were so many badly formed in the tin it was a mission trying to find a decent one to use, maybe I just had a bad batch, but I now use Crossman Accupell and find them to be great!

10. RAPIDROGERS

RAPIDROGERS Member

accupells

i myself use the accupells have tried other pellets but for me nothing does quite match them good all round pellet.

11. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Voted H&N Field Target Trophy.

12. AA Anonymous

AA Anonymous Well-Known Member

Air Arms Field

I shoot an AA s410 and use AA field. after a few bench and field tests the AA field pellets were the most consistant in my gun and transferred alot of energy on impact. I terminate almost all i shoot with the first shot using AA Field.(i should be on comission)
    i've attached the results of my tests if anyones interested
    Sorry for the grammer on the photo's carlings fault glug glug

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007