1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Discussion in 'Gmaccustomparts.com' started by JimjJay, Dec 16, 2011.

1. JimjJay

JimjJay Active Member

Okay, here's the scenario: 2240 Ratty, gmac black steel breech with hollow probe, gmac replacement trigger kit, gmac hex power adjuster, gmac brass safety - plus a few other bits which I don't think are relevant.

1 - When fitted, the gun needs the power adjuster screwed almost completely out or it won't cock.

2 - when it does cock, it will fire regardless of whether the safety is on or off. :( If it's not cocked, the safety stops the trigger moving ok though.

So, should I have a 2a trigger kit or the original one? The gun appears to be a Mark 3(?) ie plastic trigger cover with 3 hex nuts. The site doesn't make clear if the original version trigger kit will work with the Mark 3 or not....

2. JimjJay

JimjJay Active Member

Had a chat with Gordon (even though I hate to bother him, especially at this time of year :D). Seems it's down to the trigger alright, so the 2a kit is essential for the Mark 3 trigger....thanks, Crosman! :(