1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Discussion in 'Gmaccustomparts.com' started by JimjJay, Dec 16, 2011.

1. JimjJay

JimjJay Active Member

Okay, here's the scenario: 2240 Ratty, gmac black steel breech with hollow probe, gmac replacement trigger kit, gmac hex power adjuster, gmac brass safety - plus a few other bits which I don't think are relevant.

1 - When fitted, the gun needs the power adjuster screwed almost completely out or it won't cock.

2 - when it does cock, it will fire regardless of whether the safety is on or off. :( If it's not cocked, the safety stops the trigger moving ok though.

So, should I have a 2a trigger kit or the original one? The gun appears to be a Mark 3(?) ie plastic trigger cover with 3 hex nuts. The site doesn't make clear if the original version trigger kit will work with the Mark 3 or not....

2. JimjJay

JimjJay Active Member

Had a chat with Gordon (even though I hate to bother him, especially at this time of year :D). Seems it's down to the trigger alright, so the 2a kit is essential for the Mark 3 trigger....thanks, Crosman! :(