1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

well i thought ide get started (Graphic)

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Aaron, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member

well, im new here as u may notice due to my post count. but not new to hunting this is from way back in october a squirrel that has evaded me and outsmarted me (due to the number of trees he could hide in)

anywho... one mid day walk down the tree line i spot this bugger, the one shall i say trophy squirrel, well not really since i hate them all but this seemed to be the smartest one i have ever encountered. i sighted in about 40+ yards away and planted a preditor right in his face.

pics are kind of gruesome.

[​IMG]

2. Aaron

Aaron Member

by the way more hunting stories to come of squirrel, jacks and racoons.

3. stu s410

stu s410 Engaging Member

smart squirrel

Hi Aaron, nice shoot mate!!!:up:

4. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

Species?

Hi Aaron,Which species of squirrel is that one?
    I hope we don't see them over here!!!
    We have a massive nation wide problem with the American grey.Its pushed out our native red squirrel and is slowly munching it's way through our song birds and plantations.They're everywhere!!!:(:(:(

5. Aaron

Aaron Member

thats what that is grey squirrel, here in canada red squirrel are protected, we cannot hunt them. but they make the most god awful and annoying noise for being so small.

6. AA Anonymous

AA Anonymous Well-Known Member

Hi Aaron do you get many squirels that colour?
    this is a british grey squirel havent seen any other colour than this only sometimes with a bit less red sometimes with a bit more red depends how much he bleeds.

7. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

??

British????:)

8. Aaron

Aaron Member

lol did really read the rules when i made my account sry guys.

anywho, we have black, grey, brownish red, and sometimes albino white.
    those r the colors of squirrel we have here.

maybe its what they eat down there? or the climate?

9. AA Anonymous

Sorry i ment our imported squirel now a british pest

10. AA Anonymous

Another apology

sorry if i offended anyone with the above picture i forgot to point out the photo was of a graphic nature. oops

11. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

The pics are fine as long as the word (Graphic) is in the title, i just added that to the rules just in case we get any complaints.
    No one has complained so far. :up:
    The rules will now be shown to anyone before making any kind of post, once accepted it won't ask again. ;)

12. AA Anonymous

Cheers andy
    i now alot of people are offended by various forms of hunting it's like a secret society where i live you can't talk about it to stangers incase their offended. I new a friend of mine for six years and only found out he was hunting mad when he saw me out with my gun about a month ago.
    Is it simular up your way?