1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Well and truly p!ssed off

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by bunnyblatter, Dec 26, 2013.

1. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

We had a party last night for so called friends and family
    All went well, everyone having a laugh and plenty of alcohol consumed by all. The mrs wakes up this morning and goes to get her iPad and can't find it from where it was left on charge in the bedroom.
    Thinking it may of been moved we start to look for it. No luck in the bedroom so check the rest of the house, we've turned it upside down and its gone !!!
    I've told her I'll "go see" her sisters boyfriend as he's the only one who's never been in before and is a light fingered t**t but she said not to bother as it would cause too much of a rift and at the end of the day we can't prove it was him
    All the other people have been in on their own numerous times and not even a penny has gone missing
    Well and truly p!ssed off at the minute as it was a Mother's Day present
    Low life scum. Come and drink and eat have a great time and just take advantage !!!
    Merry fecking Xmas !!!
    rant over !!

2. Mart61

Mart61 Pro Poster

Did you not install find my ipad? That'll tell you where it is.

3. SteveO

SteveO Top Poster

Tie him to a chair and interrogate the tool!

4. kessall

kessall Engaging Member

Was going to say the same.... its a great thing and equivalent on phones too.... sad you have to resort to it tho...

5. dave goodall

dave goodall Donator

Yeah bry find my ipad / iphone your phone can track it matey right down tohouse number i use it regulary to find my lad if hes out late thieving scum :(

6. craigfishin

craigfishin Donator

just let all the people there know you cant find it and ask if anyone has seen it and where it was, at least then they will know someone took it and could maybe work out who took it or at least they will have there suspicions and beware in future

7. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

She never set it up as she thought she could trust people that come in to our home
    Obviuosly not eh ??

8. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

Oh they all know mate. But like I say everyone of them has been left in the house alone of in a group when me and the mrs have nipped out and nothing has ever gone missing
    I just know who has taken it and can't prove or do anything about as it would only upset the mrs even more

9. ste

ste Posting Addict

I no how you feel we had my partners engagement ring and £100 stole from our house and the only people in we're family, if I ever find who it was a war would start really sorry to hear mate
    i don't know what to surgest for the best other than stay Calm.

Atvb

ste

10. mildot

mildot Busy Member

That is harsh indeed. I won't tolerate anyone who's untrustworthy - at all. I have one word of advice (unfortunately it won't bring your ipad back, but ... ) - ostracise.

11. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

With a jack Russell:)

12. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

Gutted for you mate....i know you may not want to but phone the police..its the only way

13. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

I know mate but when you just know who it was and the police will want the names of everyone who was here and to go look through their homes and they're good decent people It is the little scrote that's done it and it'll be we'll gone by now
    I'll check the cash converters tomorrow and see if that turns anything up
    I've got a long memory and I'll sort it out in time no rush :cool:

14. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

Feel for you mate nothing worse especially when its people you no...as you said its long gone now phoning the police would be a waste of time

As you said you have a long memory so his time will come

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  15. Stevie Darling

I would confront him, I wouldn't give a flying feck if it caused a rift!!!

Its a lot of money worth mate!!!!!!!!!!!

16. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

It is a lot of money Steve, but the mrs is upset enough over it
    I don't want to make it any worse
    I'll sort it in time once everyone else thinks its all forgotten about

17. Stevie Darling

Good plan!!

Waiting for them to slip up, hope you get it sorted:)

18. Margaret13

Margaret13 Honorary Member

Sorry to hear that mate .... hate people that take things that other people have worked hard for , hope your wife is ok

19. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

It is hard to stomach Marg that someone can come in your home drink and eat with you all night and then take something that's not theirs
    The mrs is still upset and that's what hurts more than anything seeing her like that and knowing if I go do what I really feel like doing it will only upset her more

20. Happy Hippo

Happy Hippo Engaging Member

Yes I agree with your tactic:

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

Regards

Richard