1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Weihrauch HW90/RX2 Strip Down

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Andy, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Andy

I forgot to add at the end that you need to fill the gun with air and check it over a good cronoscope. :)

3. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Are'nt you used to putting that in at the end by now!?? only kidden, very good download! well done!

4. Andy

Yes but you can almost see someone putting there gun back together and wondering why it won't shoot. :D

5. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

lmao, there are alot of people i know who are likly to do summat like that!

6. katluke

katluke Donator

Good post Andy.I plan to either have mine serviced or have a go myself,I was just wondering if you know what size o rings I will need for inside the ram ? Thanks.

7. lancealot1969

lancealot1969 Engaging Member

A work pal of mine's dad stripped his HW90K down some years ago and has not been able to use the HW since as it had no air in the gas ram ???? can anyone let me know the cost of the pump to recharge it. Im doing it as a favour to get it up and shooting again for him, also is there a preassure i have to charge it too for it to be 12ftlb ??? sorry guys I havent eaven got the gun yet but the stripdown i downloaded was very good and given me the jist how to do it safely will be renewing all seals too.

cheers

8. Andy

The pump is available from Theoben about £70 IRC, you would be better of taking it to a gun shop and get them to fill it.

9. McGyver

McGyver Newbie

Hello Andy,
    Thanks fo the info however I would like to know how to remove the pin of the cocking lever to the breech block, is it as it was pictured in your procedure or you punch the pin from the other side? Also do you have picture the fitting of the theoben pump? I have bought mine here in the UAE and will plan to disaasemble it by removing the stock, barrel and powerplant for transport.