1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Weihrauch HW35

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by gary, May 30, 2007.

1. gary

gary Newbie

I have a Weihrauch HW35 that i have been told needs a new spring. I wouldnt mind some more power so I have looked at Ox springs but have read that there are much beter springs available.
    Can anyone suggest the best way of doing up my rifle? And would i be able to fit a new spring myself?

2. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

gary contact steve pope at v mach and get a full tuning kit for
    your hw35, you say you want more power , remember the uk legal limit is 12 ft lbs.:violent4:

3. gary

gary Newbie

Thanks Rockabilly,
    What sort of power can i expect to get and would i be able to fit it without a jig? I have never taken the spring out of a rifle before.

4. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

HW35

Hi Gary, the 35 is a great gun but it doesn't like 12+,it'll do it but it won't like it.
    I would buy all original parts for it as it costs less.
    If you can afford a v-mach kit as Rockability said, do it ,keep it under 12 and you'll never need another gun untill you wear that one away.
    There once was a high power 35EX but it had a much longer barrel.
    There must be somwhere on the net where you might find diagrams and pictures for dssy/assy info. Chambers Gunmakers have parts and diagrams
    hope this was helpful.