1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) Weihrauch HW100K

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by peterburnett, Jan 30, 2007.

1. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie

Hi,

I have a HW100K (non-FAC) Carbine for sale with a bog standard AGS 3-9 scope, single shot adaptor, 2 x 14 shot mags, and 232bar 3l divers bottle with 4 odd years left on it.

All the original bit's and adaptors are there and it has fired less that a tin of pellets. I have a spare tin and the balance of the original to throw in as well as a cheap slip.

I got this primarily to pop bunnies but the land I was going to use has fallen through so am now punching paper and going to live rounds so this is surpluss to requirements.

Really is a nice gun, the thumbhole stock is fantastic and this work or art is in perfect condition with no dinks dents bumps lumps so please no chumps.

I spent about £800 ish on the package so give me a text/call on 07881 841330 with a sensible offer or email me on burnett.peter@hotmail.co.uk

I live in Northants so if you want to see it and are local let me know, I can email pictures if you are a little further away.

2. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie

By the way it is a .22

3. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie