1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) Weihrauch HW100K

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by peterburnett, Jan 30, 2007.

1. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie

Hi,

I have a HW100K (non-FAC) Carbine for sale with a bog standard AGS 3-9 scope, single shot adaptor, 2 x 14 shot mags, and 232bar 3l divers bottle with 4 odd years left on it.

All the original bit's and adaptors are there and it has fired less that a tin of pellets. I have a spare tin and the balance of the original to throw in as well as a cheap slip.

I got this primarily to pop bunnies but the land I was going to use has fallen through so am now punching paper and going to live rounds so this is surpluss to requirements.

Really is a nice gun, the thumbhole stock is fantastic and this work or art is in perfect condition with no dinks dents bumps lumps so please no chumps.

I spent about £800 ish on the package so give me a text/call on 07881 841330 with a sensible offer or email me on burnett.peter@hotmail.co.uk

I live in Northants so if you want to see it and are local let me know, I can email pictures if you are a little further away.

2. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie

By the way it is a .22

3. peterburnett

peterburnett Newbie