1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Webley Eclipse for sale.....

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by asdfgh, Jul 16, 2007.

1. asdfgh

asdfgh Newbie

Having "returned" to airgunning after a 10 year break, I have decided to get a pcp rifle, so the Eclipse is up for grabs.....

Purchased new as Webley's top-of the-range underlever, it's in excellent mechanical condition and not too bad cosmetically either.

I fitted a new Titan XS mainspring a few weeks ago and with a few hundred super-h-points through, it shoots sweeter than ever !

The underlever has lost the blueing at the end and there are a few bumps and scratches but it is overall in good condition - the barrel is clean internally due to being oiled before storage. I had the stock re-finished years ago as I prefer oiled finishes to lacquer and it requires minimal maintainence (a bit of linseed oil occasionally) and is visually more appealing (personal preference of course).

Comes with a Nikko Stirling 3-9x40 scope (+ original open sights), a fitted sling and silencer.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll send high resolution photos and any further info.

£110 ono inc. delivery

Thanks

Thomas

(almost forgot - it's in .22)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  2. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

is it .177 or .22 thanks

3. asdfgh

asdfgh Newbie

Just edited as I forgot that ! It's .22...

Also edited to say that the stock was re-finished and is (a much nicer) oiled finish.

4. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

you have a pm

5. asdfgh

asdfgh Newbie

Now Sold.......

Now sold........