1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

We The People

Discussion in 'Air Pistols' started by Headhunter, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Headhunter

Headhunter Never enough shell loading Revolvers

Declaration of Independence

We the people, claim the right to arm bears and rise up against forum oppression, tyranny & ridicule directed toward CO2 firearm owners.

We the people, claim the right to have our own sub forum specifically dedicated to CO2 firearm ownership/worship.

We the people, claim the right to self govern and implement statutory amendments to this charter to cover any and all future developments in CO2 firearm technology (basically that covers handguns, rifles, machine guns and any future CO2 developments).

We the people, require the same rights as afforded to the ‘air rifle brigade’, in so much as to respect our creed (CO2 ownership) and any sundry items, more specifically Wild Bill’s wooden boxes.

We the people, declare our intent to usurp those who dare to deny us our independence and dare to lead us into temptation (eg. suggesting that we should really be using PCP handguns if we’re serious about handgun shooting).

We the people, declare this day to be our Independence Day (exact date TBC :oops:).

We the people, ask the moderators really, really nicely….PLEASE can we have our own sub forum, pretty please…...with a cherry on top, go on….make our day.

All those in favour of carrying the motion forward, say I…...(or any affirmation in the positive will be sufficient)

2. Headhunter

Aye......;)

Stuka likes this.
  3. Bill.B

Bill.B Keyboard Hero

I don’t see why not so it’s a yes from me. :thumb:

Stuka and Headhunter like this.
  4. RED DOG

RED DOG Posting Addict

aye.:thumb:

5. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

Aye. Co2 capsules count:thumb:

6. Andy_J

Andy_J Replica Airgun Enthusiast

Aye........:claping::tea: But I have asked previously and it was a 'NO'. No harm in asking again for sub a forum for co2 air pistols and rifles. They could delete the adult section to more bandwidth room. ;)

sig-82147-6.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  7. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

Well, that's the wee people taken care of. Is this open to taller people.....? :D

Dayrth, Stuka and Headhunter like this.
  8. Andy_J

Andy_J Replica Airgun Enthusiast

Some flake might complain that this is not in the right section. :facepalm:

9. sabc

sabc Donator

It’s ok Bill I already have. Only kidding.
    it’s an Aye from me.

Stuka, Glockwomble and Headhunter like this.
  10. Inca

Inca Posting Addict

Your own sub-forum? Isn’t that like your own penal colony where you’re sent so others can’t be infected / affected by your particular maladies? ‘spose I’d better aye as well as this CO2 malarkey kept me sane-ish during the lockeyist part of lock down.

11. CaptDAR

CaptDAR Always count your shots and your adversary’s

Aye,

And signed.

Headhunter and Glockwomble like this.
  12. Glockwomble

Glockwomble Official Forum Glockwomble

@Headhunter you're a provocative gent to say the least! :laff:

Hear hear.. :claping:

oedbachgen, Stuka and Headhunter like this.
  13. Modski66

Modski66 Posting Addict

Aye, Aye captain!

14. Headhunter

I'm probably looking at getting a 48hr ban for 'inciting a rebellion in one of the outlying colonies', but I'm prepared to take one for the team......;)

oedbachgen, Stuka, RED DOG and 3 others like this.
  15. Modski66

Modski66 Posting Addict

Dare I say defect to the UBC?
    Am I risking a ban too?

16. OldGreyDog

OldGreyDog Posting Addict

I have no CO2 cartridge guns, but have read posts about them - its still an airgun init? Assuming it can be created and moderated as well as the existing forum, and will not adversely affect other sections - why not...

Stuka, Modski66 and Headhunter like this.
  17. Andrew615

Andrew615 Engaging Member

Had trouble like this back in '22 had to shoot the whole bally regiment and have the adjudant cashiered before order was restored.:facepalm:

18. Headhunter

I remember that ......Damn shame and all that, I lost my batman in that furore, not too bothered but he had my regimental cufflinks in his pocket, bad show really, never did get another pair.

Stuka, Andrew615 and Modski66 like this.
  19. Stuka

Stuka Busy Member

ME TO SIR! OR AYE IF IN A SCOTTISH REGIMENT

20. no country members

no country members Tooled up tool

CO2 is really good stuff - not only does it allow us to enjoy fun plinking sessions but it also puts the bubbles in beer! :thumb: