1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

we are moving

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by andyz1000, Jul 24, 2014.

1. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

A lot of folk may know I have been having problems with my neighbours of late
    It appears we will be moving soon
    I don't want to move and dont see why we should move
    But the wife wants away from this scum
    She dont feel safe
    So to keep the wife happy we are as soon as suitable accommodation is found on the move
    When I leave these pricks who have driven us out they will have something to remember me :)

2. Ganton Gunner

Ganton Gunner Super Duper Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

wow never thought I would hear you say that Andy
    good luck with it all and hope the new place when found is great
    and make sure your neighbours remember you really well ;)

3. kal el

kal el Posting Addict

sorry to hear andy, i remember a post of yours a while back when the trouble was just starting, shame your going.

when i was a kid we lived in a street that had a reputation, the neighbours were great, no one had nowt and everyone looked out for one another, but were classed as "hard" the council wisdom was to put problem families in that street on the understanding it would bring them up, instead it had the effect everyone thought, good people moved away, more Censored was shipped in and now its full of junkies and the dealers, 18 year old tarts with 2-3 kids, parties all night, fighting and police presence continually. no one has morals or pride like days gone by.

and the little darlings are dragged up for the next generation of even worse scum bags.

i feel your pain and share your disgust andy

really ruined a good community

4. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Nobody should have to move because of scummy neighbors, but it's just not worth the hassle and can really grind ye down!!

this is a good thing mate, a new start away from the pish

i hope their new neighbors are just like them!!!!!

5. Evolve82

Evolve82 Big Poster

I remember you saying what was going on a while back. Sorry to hear that Andy, hope it works out well mate.

6. Barni

Barni Donator

I read your post a while back and it makes me realise my neighbours even with their faults are pretty good .

I hope you find somewhere soon and good luck with the move . Atb

7. Patrick

Patrick Donator

This council policy of putting troublesome or problem families in amongst decent folk thinking that it will change them is a bloody joke,not for the decent folk concerned though unfortunately, all that happens is that they carry on as before and all the decent folk have there lives blighted by it.People like that shouldn't be given council houses until the can prove they know how to behave properly and not be a problem to the rest of the residents.Councils should have some caravan sites well away from everyone else and these sought of people should be made to live in one of them for a couple of years,or as long as it takes,until the can show they've changed for the good and only then on the condition that any relapse and they go back.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  8. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Mid Wales is nice, Andy!

9. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

Keeping our options open matey
    Wont move anywhere until I check out the area and the people
    I dont want to move and dont see why we should but wife now hates living here and does not feel safe so to keep the peace I will move
    I am no coward but I cant take on 15 or so of the sods
    I just hope this shower of Censored get their come uppance
    Sadly if they do I wont be here to see it

10. Ganton Gunner

Ganton Gunner Super Duper Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

I would suggest you avoid Drenewydd, Powys ive heard there is some dubious characters around that area :(

11. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

I'm very lucky in that I've never had to move for that reason; still, if it's making Sandra unhappy to live there maybe it's best to go on your own terms. Are you after somewhere in town or are you considering somewhere detached and out in the cuds?

Oh hell yes....! We've got loads of wannabee gangstas in our sink estates (Garth Owen Massive and the Trehafren Bloods) - it's a proper turf war.

12. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Active Member

What about the Vaynor Posse ?? They used to frequent the "Fight & Scuffle" otherwise know as the flying shuttle..;-)

I meet some interesting & savoury characters from certain parts of Drenewydd.;)

Everywhere has good and bad people, I really hope you settle somewhere nice and quiet Andy.

PJ

13. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

update
    the police have been out 3 times tonight
    we are at fault apparently
    i intimidate them??
    how the **** can i be intimidating to a family of 20 or more??

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  14. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Active Member

Sounds as though they have it in for you Andy. Is there any way you could record the way they behave and get an ASBO on them? Compile a file and day diary of the way the treat you.

PJ

15. JD

JD Donator

1 at a time or all at once ?

16. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Bloody typical mate, once you show these pricks you have a bit of grit about ye,

their bloody bottles crash, and they phone the plod on you, seen it, done it, got the fekin T-shirt

17. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

they have not a clue who they ********* with
    I can be a nasty b****r when I want to be
    had a gut full now
    bitch will pay

18. vitalich

vitalich Keyboard Hero

Before to give up, try to write down all the story to your MP,
    Politicians are in a very deep #*le now and may be someone can decide to make extra rating points from your case.

Don.t forget to express that if you move, they will lose another two votes in 2015

19. Jackroadkill

Jackroadkill Donator

Whoops, caught out! Are you anywhere near me? If so you can come up and have a shoot.

Because they're chicken Censored and you're not, I suppose. Still, sod 'em - get gone and forget them.

20. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

It was me who called the police as the daughter was hoofing a ball around with no consideration where it was going and also someone was in the garden 2 doors up where the sister lives and peering over the wall staring at me and freaking me out
    This started at about 9pm last night and went on until 11pm, by 10pm I had had enough and called the police who were spouted a load of old bull about how I intimidate them
    All I was doing was sitting in my garden minding my own business enjoying a vape and a beer
    Be glad to get away from them as had a tit full now and its making me ill with stress :(