1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

walther cp99

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by waltherguy, Jun 4, 2006.

1. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

does any1 know if i can use .177calibre bb's in a walther cp99 co2 pistol? i heard u have to use pellets. and what's the difference between a bb and a round ball pellet?:confused:

2. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Yes, you can use (that other forum) in the CP99. I've never used one myself, but I have done my homework (was thinking of buying one) and they can use both (that other forum) and pellets, as they are both .177 calibre. The difference between pellets and (that other forum) is that (that other forum) are made of copper and pellets are made of lead. I hope this answers your question.

3. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

thanks wingman. that helps alot.:)

4. jefftaker

jefftaker Member

hi there,stick to lead pellets cp99. (that other forum) are made of coppercoated steel and will damage the rifled barrel also smaller than .177 will roll through the magazine and out of the barrel may also jam the action .wathers super guns jefftaker

5. Lion

Lion Newbie

Hello mate, yes they can be used, i found the Sportsmarketing 1501 Premiums the best to use as they are .177 not a fraction smaller like most, if you get the smaller ones they obviously wont hold in the cartridge, and possibly roll out as said. Fantastic gun btw too, i have one for sale atm :) Logun sky11242b .177 pellets i found the best too, partially filled so a slightly heavier pellet, but greatly improved power (possibly because wind hardly affects them, i'm not sure. But i dont use any other pellet now!)

6. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Lion, please stop reviving old and dead threads. Check the last post date before reviving a thread to answer a question that has already bee answered.

Good answer, but you kinda wasted it.