1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

walther cp99 again again

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by waltherguy, Jun 9, 2006.

1. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

i'm in sonoma county california. does any1 know where i can buy a walther cp99 around here?

2. Murphy

Murphy Well-Known Member

I am in Wigan so NO. :D

3. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Go to any hardware store or a Kmart or gunshop. OR buy it online. Do some research, Don't expect us to spoonfeed you everything.

4. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

"don't expect us to spoonfeed you everything". god, what's your problem wingman?! just askin' a question for god's sake! thought that's what this forum was for, discussing and asking questions about airgun stuff. and by the way, i have done some research on this but can't find an answer: can u use regular 12 gram co2 powerletts in a tokyo marui desert eagle?

5. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Don't get your panties in a knot buddy, Google is your friend.

Sorry dude, I come from Airsoft Canada, (go there and look up Greylocks, you'll find that I am actually quite kind) and NO!!! Whatever the hell you do don't try that. The most you can use with that gun is propane. (www.airsoftinnovation.com)

By the way. Tokyo Mauri is airsoft, not airgun stuff. Big difference. How many threads have you made for one gun? Just ask them all at once. No wonder the world hates America :p And instead of a TM Desert Eagle, get a KSC Glock. I'm assuming you can look it up.

[FLAME]Don't act like a 5 year old.[/FLAME]

6. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

OK, calm down both of you, youre both right, in a way...

Waltherguy, yes you are meant to ask questions, thats what the forums for but as Wingman said, dont start a new thread for every question and try to do some research first (maybe you did, some things can be hard to find even with google).

I think you should get a KSC Glock... but dont listen to me as I dont know an awful lot about these sort of guns I have just heard that they are good from many people.

P.s Kmarts a shopping store is it not? sheesh... Too many guns in america

7. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Wow, I was kinda expecting a warning or something from that last post. Sorry Chael, it just bothers me when some guy comes to a forum expecting to be spoonfed things that take 15 second to find on Google (including the typing). In Canada, Walmart and Canadian Tire carry these things for cheap and you can walk in, buy one, and walk out in 5 minutes.

Waltherguy, go to the Crosman website and look up the CP99, or the TM DE or KSC Glock, or whatever you decide to buy. I'll even get you started, here is a link If you're going in for airsoft, get a Classic Army M15A4 or an ICS AK74 or MP5A2. An AEG is mucj better on the field than a GBB.

How about going to www.airsoftforum.com and ask your questions there? They like to spoonfeed newbies over there. Airsoft Canada, where I come from, is a different story. Canadians expect you to do your research and think for yourselves, and not be lazy.

P.S. Dang, I was hoping for a good ol' flame war. j/k

8. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

thanks for the advice. sorry i'm such a lazy newbie that likes to be "spoonfed" everything.:mad:

9. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Apology accepted :p

Waltherguy, lighten up. I didn't mean that towards you specificly. But I looked up the info on the subject you needed, and got then answers I wanted almost immediately. Maybe search a little harder next time.

10. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

sorry, guess i should lighten up. :cool:

11. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Ok, so this minor conflict is settled, and we can coexist peacefully now I hope. Is that up to your standards?

12. Vulcanator

Vulcanator Engaging Member

Yes it is-a shopping store that sells guns. Too many guns in America? Hell no, I want more!

13. waltherguy

waltherguy Member

that's up to my standards:)

14. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

We all want more... It just seems weird that they are something you can put in your trolley (shopping cart, whatever) along with your carrots and peas....:D

oh well, only in america... and canada... and some other countries :D

15. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Uhh, not in Canada. Someone sees a gun in your cart and you are looking down the business end of a bunch of 9x19 barrels. Here, we have to go to a gunshop, have about 5 pages worth of licenses, and a background check. At least for handguns. Rifles you only need two pages of licenses.