1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

W.A.R Claret Jug results 13/4/14

Discussion in 'Target Shooting' started by milek, Apr 13, 2014.

1. milek

milek Honorary Member

Fantastic weather at W.A.R and a cracking course set by Johnny Smith for the first round of the Claret Jug. Nice to see visitors from Glevum & Kinver supporting us with their presence. Wind as usual catching us out especially on the lofters. Best score today came from John Holder with his trusty HW100. He’s struggled to hit 50 all year and then and goes and puts in a cracking 54. Well done that man. Once again Graham loses to Terry on countback :mad:; you'll have him one day Gra.

W.A.R. is open next week despite the worlds.

Thanks to JP & Alex for their help yesterday and for everyone who helped bring the targets in. It’s very much appreciated.

John Holder 54
    Tone Male 53
    Alex Dermietzel 52
    Karl Guest 51
    Rob Lammerton 51
    Mark Russell 51
    Terry Hodgetts 50
    Graham Cole 50
    Mick Monaghan 50
    Mick Boswell 49
    J P Bradley 49
    Stuart Hill 48
    Ryan Ashman 47 ®
    Paul Sefton 47
    Dave Freeman 47
    Phil Tombs 46
    Darrin Lynn 45 ®
    Dave Hemmings 43
    Ash Bailey 43
    Chris Gamble 41
    Steve O’Sullivan 41
    Nick Parker 41
    Graham Hill 41
    Dave O’Sullivan 41
    Gareth Cox 39
    Martin Thomasson 33
    Lee Malpass 32 (.22)
    Mark Tansley 25 (.22)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. lilman2106

lilman2106 Well-Known Member

well i must say thanks to the WAR boys for making us feel welcome and putting on a great course, as it was my first time at WAR, and i think i had a great round with a 47. look forward to the next round, thanks lads.

3. rattus

rattus Donator

like mick has already said great weather and a cracking course. nice to see some new faces at WAR today. graham may have lost out to terry but they both lost out to mick.:D

4. Pidlar

Pidlar Big Poster

Excellent day today, Thank you to all involved at WAR for a fantastic course which presented a good challenge .
    Regards, Stu.

5. mikmon

mikmon Donator

A good day, great course and group of lads ! looking forward to the next one :D

6. milek

milek Honorary Member

Sorry guys, on countback Mik drops below Terry and Graham. Sorry Mik but don't donut.

7. mikmon

mikmon Donator

lol no probs mick knew it was wrong but i had my bit of fun while on top of him lol

8. gracole

gracole Donator

carl can you take that back please .cracking course again thanks to all who set it out and hodg it will be sweeter when i do anyway saved me stopping on the bridge at stourport.

9. Glass Eye

Glass Eye Engaging Member

Thanks to the Lads at W.A.R. for todays warm welcome to my first comp , Thanks also to Mick for showing me the rope's , looking forward to my next comp as my score was better than expected due to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere , Thanks again,
    Dave.

10. Hodg

Hodg Donator

Mmmmmmmmmm Are there words being eaten here lol

11. mikmon

mikmon Donator

mate u was my b itch for a short while and u cant get ya own back lol u will have to take it out on gra lol

12. Hodg

Hodg Donator

looks like i have got to be careful what im saying to gra he,s nipping at my heels all the time now lol.

Joking apart though, cracking course today thanks to all the lads that put it out yesterday and it was great having a good turnout today, welcome to all the new faces, hope you enjoyed the day and hope to see you again at WAR.
    Atb Terry

13. zippo1973

zippo1973 Donator

Brilliant course today, my first comp, so I'm glad I didn't make a complete arse of myself.

14. rattus

rattus Donator

well done terry on a great score of 50. unlucky gra and mick.:oops:

15. mikmon

mikmon Donator

dont encourage him karl ! the way i look at it is i hit more kills than him !

16. Hodg

Hodg Donator

The way i look at it is you had a doughnut and i didnt and i finished higher than you so ner ner na ner ner lol

17. mikmon

mikmon Donator

you know what i said today about responsible adult ? lol

18. Hodg

Hodg Donator

hey, it took you a while but thats not a bad answer but i told you at the time gracole is my responible adult and dave looks after the both of us lol

19. milek

milek Honorary Member

One like today's course would do us proud at the meet in August. Loved the elevated ones.

20. Pidlar

Pidlar Big Poster

Possibly the best course I've shot since the UK open at WAR last year.
    Once again credit goes to Johnny and his team of Martley forest pixies!