1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(Withdrawn) vintage american hunting/shooting jacket

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by paul finlay, May 10, 2012.

1. paul finlay

paul finlay Banned

Hi there I have a vintage American hunting /shooting jacket , believed to be 40s , make unknown , but believed to be a pendleton , heavy light tan with leather collar , 2x double box pockets , zipped chest pocket , blanket lined , the jacket is in really good condition with no faults , about a 40 chest , will swap for camouflaged jacket and trousers , need 42 chest and 34 waist , or open to offers , or sell for 40 pound , p/p 5 pound , I'm in Leeds , I can text message pics , cheers Paul

2. iany

iany Engaging Member

please send me pics iam interested in swap

3. iany

iany Engaging Member

if your still interested i will do swap let me know

4. paul finlay

paul finlay Banned

got camo suit , will swap for owy else

As said now have a camo suit. Will swap for owt else that's shooting or sell , any offers. Paul

5. paul finlay

paul finlay Banned

Hi to all again , will swap jacket for a rifle lamp or a few tins of .177 rws super field !! Cheers

6. paul finlay

paul finlay Banned

Ps , don't have to be rws , aa or sim