1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Question View's on a logun s16 ???

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by 12BoreMax=P, Oct 4, 2008.

1. 12BoreMax=P

12BoreMax=P Posting Addict

Im looking into buyin a s16 . dose any 1 no if there any good

dont no any one whos had one or had a go of one and i dont trust the blowk in my local guns shop becuse he talks Censored

need help ??:confused::confused:

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Not the best guns on market when they first came out, loads of faults.
    Don't know what the current ones are like. :shrug:

3. 12BoreMax=P

ive hurd that the mk 1 is the best to get . havnt seen manny of them about tho .

is the logun solo any good ??

4. i8allthepies

i8allthepies Posting Addict

This month's Airgun World has a review of the new S-16 Evo. The reviewer seems to like it, and feels they've ironed out problems with the last models.:up:

5. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

I wouldn't buy anything off of anybody I didn't trust, especially if I didn't know anything about it :eek:

6. 12BoreMax=P

he hasnt got any in but i asked him about them n he nos bot all , just tryes to rip you off left right and center , they have some in deep blue dive in whitly bay just havnt had the chance to get through as its about 20 odd mile away and i dont drive lol

7. Darren Petts

Darren Petts Temporarily Alive

The Mk1 was a complete bag of dogs eggs. They leaked for Britain and jammed more often than Bob Marley. Virtually every one of them was returned under warranty. The trigger guard was so small many fingers simply won't fit inside and the front swivel stud is EXACTLY where you want to put your hand. Awful balance too and the reach (butt to trigger distance) is designed for a Gibbon. The Mk2 was much better but still retains the poor reach and balance. The butt plate on both is of such grippy rubber it catches on clothing as you raise the gun to shoot. The Mk3 (evo) is just out and they've dropped the straight pull for a traditional bolt.

Wouldn't touch one with someone-else's bargepole.

8. steve410

steve410 Big Poster

I think Darren is saying keep clear..... I would take his advise :D

9. milo2005

milo2005 Engaging Member

^^true, iv had mk1 and 2 load of $h!t,save ya money !!:up:

10. i8allthepies

But you came back for seconds after the Mk1 ?:confused:

11. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

they all say there good when their getting bunged a fat envelope!

12. i8allthepies

You have a point there:up:

13. 12BoreMax=P

right nice 1 lads al be keeping well clear of them ! .

it was the idea of the little take down bag that did it for me like but a dont want some pice of Censored in it ! lol

am lookin towards gettin another falcon think it might be the light hunter or .. a logun solo . depends on what i end up with finance wize lol but shud be about 500 ish

any ideas on other guns in that price range
    ????:confused:

14. i8allthepies

Love my new Falcon, it's the Prairie 25 multishot - it's also done with the 18" barrel:D

15. 12BoreMax=P

Thats 1 of the 1s av had me eye on . looks loosh !

a like falcons av got me Fn 19 and a bloody love it . wuld be a bit better if it was a multi shot but a still get the same ammount of rabbits as me mate whos got a s410

am spoilt for choice at the minnut rele dont no what a fancy . av mannged to narrow it down to a 410 , logun solo , or a falcon not botherd withch 1 a like em all rele ,

16. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

When i read about it i thought it must be great....i loved the look as well and the big air tank.
    I made the mistake to go to a shop so i can take a closer look....the minute i picked it up, i wanted to put it down....thanks but no thanks, to heavy for what it is for my liking....i didn't want to know anything else about it until a friend of mine bought one and came to me to fix something, i cannot remember what it was now....but anyway that is when i noticed what a c___ppy cocking meganism it has.
    my firned sold it 4 days after he bought it

In a word..CR__P:)

17. i8allthepies

Mate, I don't think you'd be sorry with any one of those:up: