1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) Umarex Walther CP88,red dot,3 mags

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by smallman28, May 12, 2012.

1. smallman28

smallman28 Banned

Purchased from DAI in Merry Hill about 1 month ago,receipt included.
    Comes with everything shown in picture,3 mags instead of the usual 2 and a couple of CO2s and instructions.
    I have fitted the Umarex scope rail and put a red dot on it,it is very accurate over 6 metres,original rear sight included if you want to return it to standard although with the open sights it does shoot 1-2 inches high and thats not down to my bad shooting :D
    Pictures can be found here

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/album.php?albumid=2190

Only "fault" I can find is a small bit of paint/finish is missing from the very front of the gun as shown in picture 3,it was missing right from buying the gun but I didnt notice it in the shop at the time,has no effect on how the gun performs and it could be painted over quite easily.
    Looking for £110 posted by RMSD and paid by bank transfer,cant post till Thursday 17th May at the earliest due to work commitments,any questions please ask.

I would consider a trade against 3litre 300 bar bottle like this

http://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/Charging/Cylinders.htm

Obviously the bottle would need to be in test and complete with valve,hose etc.
    I would prefer to deal with a well established member or one with suitable feedback for the trade.

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. hooley01

hooley01 Newbie

yes please!! sending you a PM.
    hooley