1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Umarex Boys Club

Discussion in 'Air Pistols' started by Wild Bill, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill co2 Enthusiast and voice of reason

Is it still active?
    I only ask because believe it or not, I was one of the very first members. :thumb: I think it was a guy called Cookie started it? And I have had dealings with Pad.E, I have also shot HFT with him.

Just found a list of the first 20 members.
    I am in this list.;):thumb:

UBC

No. 1 Jason (Club Founder) "If its got walnut grips I'll have it" Cookie
    No. 2 Scott "Can I have a photo" Scoza
    No. 3 Eric "Go on then just one more" Eredel
    No. 4 Phil "Buy it Sell it, Buy it Sell it" Philrob2000
    No. 5 Jamie "I really love the real Beretta, I mean my Wife" Thaijamie
    No. 6 Mark "If I tell Jason Umarex made my Walnut/Daystate he will buy it" Dibdob69
    No. 7 Dai "I have the wood I'm just waiting for the right grip" Skan Man.
    No. 8 Keith "My wife likes a Big Gun in the saddle" Mxgb
    No. 9 Lynn "Touch my Umarex, Feel my wraith" Mxgb's Wife
    No.10 Andy "Why am I here these are only toy guns" Andy J
    No.11 Neil "I've just got hold of a nice bit of wood" Tenuc
    No.12 Mike "I thinks that's all" Gunslinger13401
    No.13 Keith "Andy J has got me drooling" Porky
    No.14 Stephen "Professional Slacker" Crabbet
    No.15 Paddy Official Competition Organiser "Under my CAMO exterior I have feelings you know " Pad. E
    No.16 Sean "A man in need of some guidance" Seanyboy
    No.17 Steve "A Proud Man" Duncanthebiker
    No.18 David "I have a few pistols... and a G10" Photoguy2910
    No.19 Pete "A Man with a Mission" Pete R
    No.20 Jim "I live in the States but still prefer air pistols" Jim McArthur

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Monkeyjoe and ibo7 like this.
  2. ibo7

ibo7 Keyboard Hero

Yes very much so, I met the guys at Midlands Game Fair not long ago too

Wild Bill likes this.
  3. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Busy Member

Yeah, I go on there also....

4. garryt

garryt Engaging Member

I've been on for years, but it's stupidly quiet these days?

Wild Bill likes this.
  5. short-carabine

short-carabine Engaging Member

Certainly still active. Been on there for years too.

Wild Bill likes this.
  6. Ade C

Ade C Engaging Member

Certainly is active. Could do with more entries in the competitions though. Cant copy the website address as stupid phone won't let me

Dag likes this.
  7. wobbly bob

wobbly bob Engaging Member

8. talyllyn

talyllyn Engaging Member

9. Wild Bill

10. TheArmedBear

TheArmedBear BearCurious!

I'm a member... But don't post there much...find it a bit daunting.. this place is enough for me, feels more personal

11. garryt

garryt Engaging Member

They are good chaps on there, so I don't feel it's daunting tbh.
    I joined here because it's so quiet on there these days. You can not log in for a week and yet still hardly any new posts.
    It used to be very busy.

Glad I joined here though, good guys and much more active.

TheArmedBear likes this.
  12. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Busy Member

Yeah they’re a good bunch on UBC, just a bit quieter than here, but some good info on there as well

13. Wild Bill

It's a pity the likes of Cookie and Pad.e aren't members here. They could help the UBC cause by being active here. :thumb:

14. Dag

Dag Very Active

I posted this yesterday in Springer Heaven on this forum:
    "Sounds as if you are a prime candidate for the UBC benchrest competition which just happens to be run by Yours Truly! The new 6 month season starts in November and you can shoot any or all of 15, 20, 25. or 30yds. Very few rules and a leader board keeps everyone up to date each month. No targets to send in , you can print them from the website and just send me the results each month.
    Perhaps we'll see you join us.....or anyone else that is interested!
    Jim
    http://ubccompetition.btck.co.uk/UBCCompetitionsCalender (see the bottom of the competitions listed)"

15. dnasher

dnasher Active Member

i like this place ..i feel very fortunate...even though im not on here much...and i am buying lots of guns willy nilly ..i like it

16. dnasher

dnasher Active Member

pistols mainly...

17. dnasher

dnasher Active Member

i do own a really good rifle which i look at now and again ...it will be used when i have my both arms back

18. johnbaz

johnbaz Big Poster

I've been a member for some years, Didn't like it very much when it went to tapatalk and now I can't get logged on!! :mad::(