1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Uk 850 hpa owners question ?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Jambo1uk, May 9, 2012.

1. Jambo1uk

Jambo1uk Well-Known Member

Hi and sorry to bug you all again I'm now on hpa and just want to know if any of the uk guys/girls have converted to hpa have you done any of the mods eg flow modding the valve etc and what are good ones/bad ones as I don't want to go above the limit I now am on hpa but otherwise it's standard thanks Jamie.

2. jetski

jetski Keyboard Hero

I used to have one running on air, no mods at all, .177 putting out 10.6fpe consistently and I was very happy with it, very accurate so I never bothered tuning it. I did mod the safety though so it didn't come on automatically everytime it was cocked as that used to drive me crazy

3. johnt

johnt Engaging Member

done both of mine .177 doing 10.9 with only the valve drilled next to pierce pin 4mm hole and .22 doing 11.5 with same mod , both running 33ci tanks from rap4 and the long connector from best fittings . To damned easy to get the .22 over the limit though , i had to shave a couple of mill off the back of the hammer spring guide to get it down as with standard setup it was doing 15lbs/ft . Ahh reg on tanks is set to about 850 psi

4. Jambo1uk

Jambo1uk Well-Known Member

Thankyou and cheers Johnt for the extra walkthrough your a star.