1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. No longer allowed Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- We now do not allow political and religion threads anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section) unless Airgun related and they must be put in the Airgun related politics section..

Staff will not move posts for you if you put it in the wrong section – it will simply be deleted. You will then have to type it all out again and put it in the right place, so heed this warning.

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  6. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

(Reduced) Uber-clearout Part 1 Of 4: Fill Adaptors / Probes

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by cloverleaf, Apr 26, 2018.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

As part of the ongoing exodus of bits I have a load of fill adaptors and filling related stuff to go.

Some is new (old stock) some is used. It all works to the best of my knowledge (let's face it, there's not a lot to go wrong with a fill adaptor!) but is sold as seen.

Because this is all fairly low value stuff and I have a lot to shift, I reserve the right to give priority to those buying multiple items, as this will make the whole process a whole lot less painful for me.

Please also note that some items will only be offered for sale if they're bought with something else as I'm sorry but I really don't have the time and resources to be sending individual items out for a couple of quid each.

Now that's out of the way, off we go!

full.jpg

Working left to right, top to bottom in the image above, we have:

1. (Top row): Fill probes for the Weihrauch HW100/101/110:

- 1 x Brass (BEST Fittings?), used, good condition, £11 posted [SOLD]

- 1 x Steel, used, good condition, £12 posted
    - 3 x Steel, new, £18 each posted

2. (Top row): Cylinder bleed tool for Weihrauch HW100/101:

- 2 x Used, good condition, £13 posted [One SOLD, One remaining]

3. (Top row): Din fitting fill adaptor to charge HW100/101 cylinder off gun:

- 1 x Used, good condition, £19 posted [SOLD]
    - 1 x Used, reasonable condition; ding near seal but works fine, £16 posted

4. (Middle row): FX fill probes (also fit many "Webley", Hatsan, "RWS", Evanix, Prestige, and "Logun" guns - if in doubt please ask ;) ):

- 1 x used, good condition, fitted with new seals, £9 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]
    - 2 x new, £13 each posted [SOLD]

5. (Middle row): BSA fill probes for most older PCPs and current models including the Ultra SE, Scorpion SE and R10:

- 1 x used, good condition, £9 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM [Now Sold]
    - 2 x new, complete with two spare seals and jizz sachet, £13 each posted [Now Sold]

6. (Middle row): BSA fill probes for some of the newer models including the Goldstar SE and the Gamo clones (Coyote, Phox, "Ultra" XL etc). Note that these will also fit all other BSA rifles with fill ports on the front of their cylinders including the Hornet, Scorpion and Ultras. Not sure about the R10 - should work if there's enough clearance with the stock:

- 4 x new, complete with two spare seals and jizz sachet, £13 each posted

7. (Bottom row): Falcon FN series fill probes, to suit guns with the rotating sleeve QF and combined QF / moderator. Will not fit later Air Arms made Prairie Falcon range. If in doubt please ask ;)

- 6 x new, REDUCED - now £12 each posted [one now sold, six remaining]

8. (Bottom row): Daystate male fill adaptors (to fit rifle rather than hose) bottle-fed models including Air Ranger and Wolf, possibly others. Standard fill valve attached to spacer boss to suit location within stock:

- 4 x new, £27 each posted

9. (Bottom row): Daystate male fill adaptors (to fit rifle rather than hose) all recent cylinder-fed models to the best of my knowledge:

- 1 x used, good condition although seal might need replacing, £12 posted
    - 3 x new, £17 each posted

10. (Between middle and bottom row): Daystate / BEST Fittings female connector:

- 1 x used, some spanner damage on corners of flats but perfectly useable, £6 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM

As usual I found a few more bits after taking the above pic, so below are a few bonus ones:

full.jpg

Again working left to right, top to bottom:

1. Din fitting fill adaptor to charge HW100/101 cylinder off gun, new, £25 posted

2. Fill adaptor for Stealth range, used, a bit chewed externally, £19 posted

3. BSA fill probe for most older PCPs and current models including the Ultra SE, Scorpion SE and R10, used, good condition if a somewhat oxidised, £9 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

4. Blanking plug for fill ports of FX (also fit many "Webley", "RWS", Hatsan, Evanix, Prestige, and "Logun" guns - if in doubt please ask ;) ), used, a bit chewed around the edges but perfectly usable, £5 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM

5. FX fill probe (also fit many "Webley", "RWS", Evanix, Prestige, and "Logun" guns - if in doubt please ask ;) ), used, good condition although seals might be a bit squiffy, £7 IF INCLUDED WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

Please view my other stuff for sale - I'm happy to combine postage on multiple bits ;)

- BSA Springer Spares
    - Hills Pump Mk1 & Mk2 Service Kits
    - Assorted; Career Barrel, Umarex Rail, Original 35 Piston Seal..
    - Muzzle Trims & Thread Protectors
    - Cheapo Lasers and Mounts
    - Total Airguns Book
    - Mystery Magazines and Rowan Multishot Adaptors

Usual forum etiquette applies please - first dibs goes to whoever states "I'll take it" or similar in the thread then backs this up with a PM; although as above I reserve the right to prioritise those who've asked for multiple items.

As usual I'll do my very best to get stuff processed and sent out ASAP, however I'll have a fair amount to deal with and will be away for the weekend. I'll try to keep everyone updated, though ;)

Ta for looking; any questions please ask :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved good luck with the sale ...

Please post Sold in the thread when the item sells… :wave:

Ganton Gunner likes this.
  3. cloverleaf

All these hugely popular items still available :p

Paddler likes this.
  4. PAUL4BE

PAUL4BE Well-Known Member

Hi. Would you do one of the HW100/ 101 cylinder bleed tools for £10 posted?

5. cloverleaf

Sorry, it'll cost me three and a half quid to post so it's really not worth bothering for a tenner.

the logun-ator likes this.
  6. cloverleaf

All still up for grabs :)

7. cloverleaf

All FX fill probes provisionally sold to master_shriller, one new BSA probe provisionally sold to PW1. Everything else still available :)

8. cloverleaf

All FX fill probes now sold to master_shriller, one new BSA probe sold to PW1. Everything else still available :)

9. cloverleaf

Used brass HW probe and one used BSA probe provisionally sold to Pistol P :)

10. cloverleaf

Used brass HW probe and one used BSA probe now sold to Pistol P, plenty left still to go :)

11. cloverleaf

Plenty still available :)

12. cloverleaf

Still here :)

13. cloverleaf

14. Grum

Grum Member

Would any of the full probes fit an SMK 900? I’ve lost mine and my mate hasn’t got a rifle so was gonna let him use my sons rifle but lost the probe

15. cloverleaf

Sorry, to the best of my knowledge I don't think any will fit; although if you can provide me with dims I could check basics such as OAL / diameter / seal spacing..

16. BigAndy

BigAndy Well-Known Member

Interested in a HW100 bleed tool. PM on the way.

17. cloverleaf

Replied to :)

18. cloverleaf

One HW bleed tool and one used HW DIN adaptor provisionally sold to BigAndy.

19. cloverleaf

One HW bleed tool and one used HW DIN adaptor sold to BigAndy; lots left to play for!

20. BigAndy

BigAndy Well-Known Member

Arrived today, many thanks to cloverleaf.

cloverleaf likes this.