1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Good news True Utility On Amazon!

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by SteveO, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SteveO

SteveO Big Member

I've been hooked on the gadgets and gizmos from True Utility since I won one in Anthony's (Shoto1) competition on here, a wonderful little multi-tool that I truly cherish, I did lose it briefly (in the house) and it gutted me so bad that I went and bought another two only to find it later again, I use it every single day without fail and it's so impressive I've bought the whole range basically... multiples of, a collection if you will, some I gift to others.

I spotted these on Amazon just over a week ago and when adding up their individual cost of about £30, for £12 for the whole set they seemed a bargain... and they are.

I've stocked up on some as gifts and kept a few for myself, for Prime members they do go down to £9.95 (iirc) so watch out, you will get an even better deal.

Thanks again Anthony, it was definately a worthy prize! :thumb:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0176I3D6Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

True Utility Gift Set.jpg

pjgtech, Tim_B, ibo7 and 6 others like this.
  2. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

i like that, looks like it could come in handy :up:

SteveO likes this.
  3. SteveO

SteveO Big Member

I was a bit skeptical about the torch before it arrived Carl, but it's a bright little thing, they run on 3 x LR44/AG13 button cells, the same as the Combro, I buy them by the hundred so should be good for batteries for a while.

The lighter runs off regular petrol

The multi-tool is what you usually expect from TU, the blade is sharp and strong... everything works well. :up:

The cash stash which is available separately is also very useful when you run out of money or forget your wallet after putting fuel in the motor, it's saved me and the Mrs a few times, easily takes a £20 or two new type tenners if you roll them tightly enough.

Shoto1 likes this.
  4. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 2018 Forum Nice Guy

That’s a superb set Steve!

I’m going to order one :)

Thanks matey

SteveO likes this.
  5. Sky

Sky Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Thanks for the link Steve. :)

Like you, I was lucky enough to get one of these from Anthony too - and again like you; I find it invaluable. I keep it in the little side-pocket of my wheelchair and it's helped me out of trouble quite a few times.

Anyway, I alternate between two chairs (well three if you count the one indoors) and I was using the chair that didn't have one in the pocket a few days ago when I needed some pliers - now I can get a second set to keep in that chair. :D :thumb:

SteveO and Shoto1 like this.
  6. Akita177

Akita177 Very Active

Might pick one when I'm flush Steve, won't be from Amazon though.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    SteveO likes this.
  7. audi swift

audi swift Keyboard Hero

Live in Stoke On Trent. But i visit Bromsgrove.
    Cool might have to get one of these, cheers for the link & info. :thumb:

SteveO likes this.
  8. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

I won one of the cash stash jobbies in one of Anthony's comps and got me out of the ess-aitch-1-tee when I'd started to put fuel in the car before realising I'd left my wallet at home :up:

SteveO and Shoto1 like this.
  9. Shoto1

Shoto1 Donator

We all need a stash of cash :up:;):up:

charlie351, That hurts and Sky like this.
  10. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

In my case mate, just more than you can get into a cash stash from TU :rolleyes:

Shoto1 likes this.
  11. Tim_B

Tim_B Big Poster

Thanks Steve. Sucker for a good gadget and little multi tools. Ordered. I will compare it to my current favorite - gerber dime.