1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Tracer Universal Swivel Mount

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by markh, Dec 24, 2008.

1. markh

markh Engaging Member

Does anyone own, have or seen a Tracer Universal Swivel Mount ?
    I am looking to add a lamping light to my kit but want to mount it ideally off the air supply of my Weihrauch.

2. markh

markh Engaging Member

For anyone who maybe interested....
    Have been told by Deben Sales that the clamp can attach to an item upto 30mm diameter.
    Could therefore be ideal for attaching a lamping unit under a moderator/silencer :)

Will see about getting hold of one shortly to see for sure.

3. TheDodge

TheDodge Busy Member

This was the content of a review in AGW by Terry Doe. See if you can find back issues. I'll take a look for you in mine and let you know.

He reviews the clamp and it looks like it maybe a universal fitting.

4. markh

markh Engaging Member

Thanks 'The Dodge'

:down: I have been told by Deben that it will only attach to the Tracer Gunlight range (Atom, Max or the Mini lights), sadly I wanted to attach the Ledray GL2.

Will have to keep looking for something else

5. TheDodge

TheDodge Busy Member

Is there no way of adapting?

6. markh

markh Engaging Member

7. markh

markh Engaging Member

:):up: For anyone who is interested.......

The mount as seen via the link above has arrived and works perfectly when attached to the air cylinder of my Weihrauch HW100T.
    I hope to buy a Ledray GL2 shortly, I will then test it on the mount and will follow up with some picture.

;)In the meantime I have been advised by Deben that they will be bringing out an ADJUSTABLE mount for the Ledray GL2 & 4 which will accomodate 25 & 30mm scopes....... however they are unable to give me any specification, pictures or time frames.
    Again watch this space as I will update it as soon as further information is available.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  8. markh

markh Engaging Member

:up: BEEN BUSY !!!

Have taken some piccys of the mount attached to the gun as I see it at the moment, also with a marker pen to show where the Ledray would be and then one showing the mount itself.
    As it hangs quite low I may consider attaching the mount to the moderator at a later stage ??

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  9. markh

markh Engaging Member

:up:
    Just to update I am now in the process of purchasing the LedRay GL2 (red version) once received I will add pics of it attached to my Weihrauch.
    Also got it for a SUPER £43.45 INC PP from the Optics Warehouse if anyone is interested. Nearest equivalent was £49.95!!!!
    :):):):)

10. bunideath

bunideath Well-Known Member

I probably got the wrong idea of what you want but if this is any help to anyone i wanted to mount a laser (similar to your marker pen) to the air cylinder of my DS Harrier X ,i rang Daystate who said no one made a mount that size! Well Beamshot do its their RF6 Barrel Mount to fit 28mm to 32mm Barrels. It costs about £16 from JSRamsbottom. Hope this of help.
    Cheers

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  11. markh

markh Engaging Member

Thanks for info 'bunideath' will have a look at this item too.

Just to keep anyone up to date who may still be interested:D

Here are the final pictures which I hope you will agree look good and work perfectly.:cool:

View attachment 1452

View attachment 1453

12. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Think i will get a couple of those, look like they will come in handy. :up:

13. SnowMan

SnowMan Newbie

just did a search on google for "LedRay GL2", if its the right pic, they look remarkably similar to the Ulrafire 501B which you an pick up from fleabay for under £20

14. markh

markh Engaging Member

Hi Snowman,

That is a very good price if you can get a good mounting system.