1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Topic For Holsters

Discussion in 'Air Pistols' started by CaptDAR, Jan 16, 2020.

1. CaptDAR

CaptDAR Posting Addict

2. Wild Bill

Wild Bill co2 Firearm Enthusiast & FX Wildcat owner.

Sleaford, Lincolnshire and Wales sometimes.
  3. mark48

mark48 Well-Known Member

Couple of mine. 20160818_135837.jpg 20191221_120759.jpg 20191221_121453.jpg

GeeTee, oedbachgen, Wild Bill and 2 others like this.
  4. Headhunter

Headhunter Where is my Chiappa Rhino !!!

Here's a few of mine......:)

Python rig.jpg
    Colt Python Price Western Leather holster rig c/w duty belt & speedloader pouches.
    low ride DW715 4inch holster.jpg
    Dan Wesson 715 4" low ride Bianchi holster, interchangeable with the Python holster.

DW715 rig.jpg
    Dan Wesson 715 6" rig c/w speedloader holders, dump pouch & CO2 pouch.

IWB suede 45 holster.jpg
    IWB suede 1911 holster.

nagant 1.jpg
    Nagant.jpg
    Nagant holster.

webley mkVI.jpg
    Webley mkVI 2.jpg
    Webley mkVI holster.

drop leg holster 1911.jpg
    Nylon 1911 drop leg holster rig.

cc holster S&W 66 combat.jpg
    Concealed carry holster (S&W model 66 2.5").

uncle mikes sidekick.jpg
    Uncle Mike's sidekick (size 3) holster, I do need to get a full leather rig cowboy rig like @CaptDAR & @Wild Bill, but it will do until then but a Colt SAA should be 'wrapped' in full leather really.

1911 shoulder rig.jpg
    1911 shoulder rig.

GeeTee, oedbachgen, mark48 and 3 others like this.
  5. Mike Bowler

Mike Bowler Engaging Member

Mines not as good as all the others I've just seen but I made this for my walther cp88

Attached Files:

GeeTee, oedbachgen, CaptDAR and 2 others like this.
  6. mark48

mark48 Well-Known Member

Any holster you make yourself is a good holster. All my western holsters I made myself except
    the belts, All military holsters I have are originals.

Mark.

oedbachgen likes this.
  7. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

Mine, do have a western holster pic somewhere.

38 Holster with pig sticker.jpg 2.JPG 2.JPG IMG_20191104_135700.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  8. Nubble

Nubble Donator

How about this one?

Or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick? :p

upload_2020-1-17_15-0-8.jpeg

9. gingernut

gingernut Busy Member

Bang on Topic!

Nubble and CaptDAR like this.
  10. richos36

richos36 Engaging Member

getting ready for mk2 iv`e used an old bench-rest card for my pattern IMG_7750.jpg IMG_7749.jpg

Tadpole, oedbachgen and CaptDAR like this.
  11. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

My rig for Webley MK VI. 24 Cart's in the pouch. 6 in the speedloader and 6 in the Webley. 2nd pouch of the pair is the dump bag for spent cart's.

2020-01-19 23.19.42.jpg 2020-01-19 23.22.33.jpg 2020-01-19 23.21.17.jpg

12. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

M 712 rig....

20151111_001.jpg 20151111_007.jpg

13. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

P08 Lange (Artillery Rig). The pistol has been rebuilt after these pics were taken.
    2020-01-17 16.53.49.jpg

20141219_004.jpg attached.jpg full rig.jpg

GeeTee, oedbachgen and Headhunter like this.
  14. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

I got a holster for it's little brother too. :D 20151024_002.jpg 20151024_003.jpg 20151024_004.jpg

GeeTee and oedbachgen like this.
  15. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

Not sure if this counts as a rig.... :D It can carry the MP40 , plus 4x mag's .

20171030_001.jpg 20171030_002.jpg

greyskull, GeeTee, oedbachgen and 4 others like this.
  16. td_boy

td_boy Donator

17. Reevo17

Reevo17 Pro Poster

Out of interest how much do holsters for for?

Shameless plug but I’m selling an HW45 shoulder holster and could be way off on price...

18. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

If I ever find a good one at the right price, the MP 40 can go back to hanging out here... :p

20150907_003.jpg 20151121_004.jpg

19. Grey Man

Grey Man Posting Addict

Can anyone recommend holsters to fit the Umarex CP88, CP99 and 92FS?

Shoulder or belt, or both. Not bothered about material as long as it's robust and the stitching is good.

I've tried a number that were advertised as fitting, but they were all useless.

20. Paul55

Paul55 Posting Addict

Check out Uncle Mike's Sidekick Hip Holsters. The Beretta needs a No 5, which would probably take the CP88. The CP99 fits a No 15. Very well made holsters & readily available from the Bay.