1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Touts Are A Joke

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by VIKING6661, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:03 PM.

1. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

So I was interested in attending the MLB in London next year, as expected it sold out pretty sharpish, so having a look on stub hub and some guy wants £18,225 per ticket they have In the upper tier of the London stadium, it says how much they are worth face value and there £235 face value that’s a mark up of 77 how can someone get away with it this it’s behind a joke, they really need to put a curb on this seriously
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. steevie dan

steevie dan Keyboard Hero

Anyone paying or considering paying more than face value for any ticket is a complete idiot and are to blame for ticket touts existing period, and they get exactly what they deserve.

VIKING6661 likes this.
  3. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

What’s the 6p for lol

They are a joke buddy

VIKING6661 likes this.
  4. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

I bet he will still charge postage lol

5. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

Probably!!

6. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

Utter rip off and it always amazes me that some people are willing to pay massively over inflated prices. A mate of mine a couple of years ago paid four times the cover price to go and see some band or other because the tout assured him that he was the cheapest available for the type of ticket he wanted .... he wasn't very amused when he turned up at the gig to find that there were lots of tickets available. Caveat emptor :facepalm:

7. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

they are digital tickets for you to print lol

have you tried ticketmaster?

8. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Post Whore

Yer already sold out on there