1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Advice The Logun-ator

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by TheYorkshireSnip(p)er, Feb 11, 2020.

1. TheYorkshireSnip(p)er

TheYorkshireSnip(p)er Active Member

Well today I was like a kid at Christmas waiting to unbox my big present opened it up and my S16S has came back looking like it was brand new and still smelt like numerous lubricants, I zerod and my . it shoots beautifully.

The logun-ator was reasonably priced and offered an amazing service can’t thank him enough!

paulairgun, Tim_B, The Robin and 10 others like this.
  2. bobjen38

bobjen38 Busy Member

Be careful, a mate of mine shot himself in the back of his knee while cleaning it, don't ask.

3. TORNADOS7

TORNADOS7 Top Poster

:facepalm:, how many times have we gotta say it, :worthless:... :rolleyes:

4. Herbie87

Herbie87 Keyboard Hero

Congratulations and happy new gun day.

As above though, it's mandatory for a new gun day post to have pics :D:D

TORNADOS7 likes this.
  5. Jimmypie

Jimmypie AGF Leshiy rehoming service

Great service by the sounds of it , now where’s them pics :D

6. carnivore

carnivore Industrious Member

Does the Logun-ator work on Gunpower Stealths too?

the logun-ator likes this.
  7. the logun-ator

the logun-ator "can i,? wey aye man!"

lol,
    thanks for that :)
    it was in a pretty sad state when it turned up,even missing the forearm.i didnt have a complite one to sell so gave him a rough one for free,i wasnt going to send it back missing one.
    pics would be nice but there not everything,after all it doesnt matter what it looks like,as long as it does the job well. thats all that matters.
    owt else you need ,just ask.

The Robin, Matool, mmamonster and 2 others like this.
  8. the logun-ator

ive one in at the mo as it happens,it cam in with a restore on a 77 im doing
    poor owner paid 100 squid for a supposed service/repair and its absolutely abysmal. safety not working,not firing,leaking...cowboys.
    its on the test bench in a couple of days after ive repaired the valve and seat

Mice! and carnivore like this.
  9. j9tbs1

j9tbs1 Engaging Member

Well this one is mine, logun-ator gave mine a service some years back and it's never missed a beat since he is a great guy to deal with. Sorry to hijack your thread pal, just thought I'd post up a picy of mine.. 20161110_204030.jpg

Autodidact, The Robin, talent and 2 others like this.
  10. Jimmypie

Jimmypie AGF Leshiy rehoming service

Love em or hate em you can’t deny they are now iconic rifles , much like the stealth :) , and for that reason I love seeing them.

The Robin and j9tbs1 like this.
  11. TheYorkshireSnip(p)er

TheYorkshireSnip(p)er Active Member

[​IMG]

Can’t wait to get our bunny bashing with it

The Robin, Matool, Herbie87 and 4 others like this.
  12. jasper

jasper Member

Looking for a little help I have stripped down my old trusted Logun Mk1 Pro I have a regulator to fit. The problem I have is getting into the air cylinder it's very tight to get apart

13. the logun-ator

i use a big vice with hard wood jaws and a pair of rubber gloves,there not normally that tight well as long as there no air in it anyway :)
    sometimes i use the vice and a pair of stilsons with an old leather belt to protect the main tube

14. Mice!

Mice! Posting Addict

So your saying rubber gloves and leather? I'm sure there is a joke there somewhere?

My R10 you serviced is still purring nicely :thumb:
    Have a look on PW someone asking about a service so I've pinged you;)

the logun-ator and jasper like this.
  15. jasper

jasper Member

Few days ago I used a vise put masking tape around tube and wrapped in a cloth had grips would not move. Will need to make wooden inserts for vise worried I will over tighten. Funny enough I cut an old belt today to try.

16. secretagentmole

secretagentmole Low down, dirty and quiet...

I still really want one of these, I know I shouldn't but I do...

17. jasper

jasper Member

Thank you for your help the rubber gloves and leather belt worked eventually it was very tight

18. jasper

jasper Member

Logun-ator
    Sorry to be a pain the part of the bolt that pulls back the hammer is bent do you know of any or will I need to get one made if I can't straighten it

I think I know what the answer will be
    :(

Attached Files:

19. the logun-ator

Yea I've seen that before.someone been quite rough with it most likely when changing pellets and not changing the skip gauge or adjusting the pellet shuttle for the different length of pellet.I've Straitened them in the past.also made a couple.stick a couple of nuts on the threads.tighten in a vice using the nuts to clamp and softly tap it.it should Straiten.if it straitens way to easy it may be fractured..let me know how you get on.

20. RagnarHairybreeks

RagnarHairybreeks Big Poster

As above, but a good bit of heat with a blowtorch too (and I mean glowing) should soften the steel enough to pull it back if not already cracked. I really wouldn’t try it cold.

<edit> I don’t know the diameter of the post, but if you can clamp something in the vice that will take the smooth end and put a nut on the threaded end then it will be easier to get good heat into the pin before dropping it into the vice. Very hard to heat something that small in a vice as it is a massive heat sink.

Perhaps an old socket you don’t care about (although in reality unlikely to get damaged). Hold the pin/nut combo in pliers whilst you get it good and hot, drop it into the vice-held socket and gently tap straight with a hammer.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Mice! and Autodidact like this.