1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

The Difference Between Paper Targets ~ Paul Harrell

Discussion in 'Target Shooting' started by Shoto1, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:59 PM.

1. Shoto1

Shoto1 Donator

This might be of interest to forum members....

I like Paul’s YouTube shooting channel; I’ve been watching him for ages and think it’s one of the best for no nonsense and quality information, (with very occasional bits of straighfaced humour chucked in).

pjgtech likes this.
  2. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

Interesting

On a subconscious level I’ve been playing with target size and bull colours thinking it would make a difference.

Shoto1 likes this.
  3. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

he should read audio books, i think he has quite a calm relaxing voice

Shoto1 likes this.
  4. pjgtech

pjgtech Post Whore

I like the shoot en see targets, specially this time of year when its a bit dark and grey, shows up POI great. :thumb:

Shoto1 likes this.