1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks To @jack's Da And The Northern Monkey Troupe.

Discussion in 'Target Shooting' started by Drake267, Mar 17, 2019 at 3:05 PM.

1. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Well ive just got home from the last of the the Northern Monkey hft winter series. Thoroughly enjoyed shooting them and got my best score of the season so far. Thanks to @bucketboy there for sorting my rifle out!

Mainly though its a thanks to @Jack's Da and the guys from the Northern Monkey set up. All the hard work in setting up and taking down the course each month, guiding newbies like me through it all and the help and encouragement from all the guys in general. Great set of friendly lads. Its been a great series and im looking forward to the coming season proper now. Thanks a lot guys. Im well and truly hooked now!

Brett

2. Jack's Da

Jack's Da Donator

Cheers for the kind words mate. I sometimes wonder why I bother as it's a lot of effort with very little reward but when it's appreciated it gives you the slur to carry on.
    It's more a team effort really, there's plenty of us involved, I'm just the big mouthpiece for the group :D

QuoVadis69, lone wolf, pbrown and 6 others like this.
  3. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Didnt really notice mate, you shout a lot? It is appreciated, its a great set up.

4. bucketboy

bucketboy Post Whore

Well done, nice to know a 30year old design can still do the business.:thumb:

Bb

QuoVadis69, Drake267 and pbrown like this.
  5. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Was nice shooting it mate, only thing letting it down is me! Had my best score and was only 5 points off the highest of the day, im happy with that at this stage for me. Def going to have one of your shrouds for it though!

6. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 2018 Forum Nice Guy

Nice one Brett

From what I can gather from the forum alone @Jack's Da and @bucketboy are superb gents, and I’m chuffed to hear that you’ve had a great time.

Blooming well done everyone.

Drake267 likes this.
  7. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

They definately are mate. Great lads, the hft events are very good. Can see the competitive side in me coming out now. Have you been out to any yet?

8. mikeyhall1

Not yet matey, I’ve just completed my first week out and about after the ops so catching up a bit. Next few week though.

Drake267 likes this.
  9. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

You will enjoy them mate, its good craic.

mikeyhall1 likes this.
  10. mikeyhall1

I can’t wait mate, I’ve been preparing for months :)

Drake267 likes this.
  11. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Well you have some nice kit ready for it. Im looking forward to travelling to a few new venues on the circuit. Knew id get competitive with it! And my scores are still pants at the mo!

12. mikeyhall1

Good luck to you matey, I, sure you’ll do just fine though buddy

Drake267 likes this.
  13. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

You too mate. Its a good sport to be in.

mikeyhall1 likes this.
  14. themadspread

themadspread Donator

mikey theres a rule rule on the forum that paying pete(jacks da)is NOT ALLOWED hes a knuckle dragging uneducated makem ;)

Drake267 likes this.
  15. mikeyhall1

I’ve heard the same :eek:

16. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

well said mate and i can only echo what you have said.

you shot well today and it was good to see you and the GSX doing the business

The last three shoots have really been a good learing curve to me and like you im ready for the summer series, keen as mustard

pete and a few others who always turn up early to set up the shoot always do a grand job and make the day possible for us all so thats something that is always appreciated..........well done @JackS'da............you did a good job today!

thought you might like these pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

pbrown, Jack's Da and Drake267 like this.
  17. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

Haha, didnt know you had took those, obviously ive got a great style but does my bum look big in those!

lone wolf likes this.
  18. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

honestly mate i doubt theres not one person who does not appreciate the effort and time that you put into planning and setting up the shoots, its brought a great bunch of likeminded shooters together.

as for mouthpiece im not going to correct you i could hear you as i was walking down to help set up and i heard you before i saw you

Jack's Da and Drake267 like this.
  19. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

its huge mate! pics make it look small

Drake267 likes this.
  20. Drake267

Drake267 Post Whore

T##t!

lone wolf likes this.