1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Again To Blackmax

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Iggypot, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:23 PM.

1. Iggypot

Iggypot Engaging Member

Just a public note of thanks to Andy for his amazing help, support and work on my rekord trigger unit.

As you may have seen I’m trying to restore my 40 year old HW35L for largely sentimental reasons, and upon seeing my original post Andy contacted me and offered to refurb the trigger which although had never been abused...was looking its age.

The trigger came back today and it looks and feels like new, I’ve not fitted it to the gun yet as I’m putting a few coats of neatsfoot oil onto the leather piston seal (also kindly supplied by Andy) before I reassemble, but I’m sure it will work beautifully.

Once it’s all back together (hopefully over the weekend) I’ll post some photos.

Andy has been amazing, can thoroughly recommend him and his work :thumb:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 9:28 PM
    OldGreyDog, PhatMan, Djdsher and 7 others like this.
  2. Tops

Tops Well-Known Member

3. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

@Blackmax is definitely one of the good ones and he’s never been shy to help members and offer out his encyclopaedic knowledge of Airguns.

Blackmax likes this.
  4. Jagdwaffen

Jagdwaffen Suns up guns up

5. pjgtech

pjgtech Post Whore

6. timmytree

timmytree Post Whore

I said once before , he has a good reputation with his hammer and blunt chisel - - - - :D
    Seriously, he's another man I would enjoy a beer and a chat about airguns with.

Blackmax likes this.
  7. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

I spent last weekend fishing with Andy (Blackmax), great all round guy and a good laugh too

Blackmax likes this.
  8. timmytree

timmytree Post Whore

Better book a place at the next meet then? I've only done the AAOC ones so far.

Blackmax likes this.
  9. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

We’ll be there buddy

Blackmax and Tim_B like this.
  10. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Always good to hear about the good guys and this is what makes the forum great. Nice one Blackmax :thumb:

Blackmax likes this.