1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Teasing me nearly ever day!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Jackal, May 12, 2012.

1. Jackal

Jackal Post Whore

Neighbours keep leaving a little bread out on their back lawn and these blighters always get there first...

Can't even shoot the boogers 'cos they're on the neighbours garage roof!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Attached Files:

2. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

Calm down dear, it's only a pigeon.:)

3. mchc

mchc Banned

No it's not, it's dinner :D

Put some food down in your garden and get boogers in yours, then you can shoot them..hee hee

4. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

Lol! I got two fat woodies who feed in my garden and perch in my trees ,I can be out there with them an get as close ad ten yards before they scarper! I thought nice one there going in the slow cooker! But I decided not to,I like to watch them now,even chase the cats away from them! Each to there own though,if you do eat them I hope u enjoy them mate they are tasty! Good luck!

5. brookesssy

brookesssy Donator

The old man won't let me shoot rabbits in our field cos he likes them in the garden!

6. kal el

kal el Post Whore

thats your choice not his, if he wants rabbits in his garden tell him to get a hutch and buy some,lol. unless he likes to shoot them secretly?

7. brookesssy

brookesssy Donator

I suppose they are quite nice to have about, its not like I garden and they are doing any damage! The rooks on the other hand have destroyed any sort of songbird population and they keep me busy!