1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

swap mk2 rapid

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by longshot, Jul 21, 2006.

1. longshot

longshot Newbie

I would like to swap mk2 in .177 for mk1 or mfr in .22 the gun its self is mint for more details please contact me.

2. andy.thomson7@ntlworld.co

andy.thomson7@ntlworld.co Newbie

rapig mk1

hia mate you still got the rapid mk2 ive got a mk 1 rapid in 22 bushnell 3x9x32 ir scope gun bag mint gun finger grip stock if your interested

3. Johnny bravo

Johnny bravo Member

I know its not a Rapid but I have a HW100 custom in .22 with GINB thumbhole stock, custom barrel shroud and v-mach cylinder?

email me @ trevorfrances@btinternet.com if you would like some pics.

By the way it is Pre anti tamper in excellent condition and treated with respect.