1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

stealth for sale

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by petesurrey, Dec 6, 2006.

1. petesurrey

petesurrey Member

hi i need to sell my stealth due to new stealth on the way.

Its a 2006 model with laser and hawke 3-9 zoom scope.

It also has a bipod and fill adapter. Thats about it really.

I paid 300 for it 2 months ago without laser.

I will include loads of pellets including promethius, pile drivers, vermipell, bislet pest and AA field. In total i would say over a 1000 pellets easy.

This rifle i have found to be very accurate and very good for hunting as shown in the following pics:
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/373/editedok2hy1.jpg
    http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/2356/pigionvw0.jpg

It might sound like bull but every kill i have made with this gun has been a spot on head shot and if i compare that to my previous stealth this one is amazing.

I will take 280 for the lot.

I live a mile away from gatwick so i can meet near m25/m23 no probs.
    I sometimes go to ramsgate as well so essex as well.

2. flyfisher

flyfisher Member

re stealth

Hi can you tell me if you still have it for sale, if so is it a .22, I live just of the M20 near junc. 4 so if it is still for sale we could meet on your next trip to Ramsgate, regards flyfisher.