1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Spent the day with my significant other

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Grumpyoldman, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

Yup . Grumpy had a very bad day yesterday . So today was set aside for rest and recuperation with my other half . Grumps was late with her valentine gift but she didnt mind :up: Grumps stunk out the cave with a 2 day dump as id been camping with her and held on ( many members are familiar with grumps wind problem :rolleyes:) she did not mind , Grumps had not showered since Thursday evening but she still allowed Grumps to strip her naked :up: Then take her to pieces and give her a good servicing :eek: :eek: Yup Grumps is talking about his Air Ranger :up: all neoprene camo off . stock off , all dusted and cleaned , light ptfe grease on the cocking mech , new probe seal ( Credit to DS for a batch for free :up: ) cleaned the barrel Big up Mattys cleaning kit once again :D:up: Took the scope off changed to new set off BKL double strap reach forward mounts for my MTC 6/24 x56 , Once again big up Grumps mate Pildar :D:up: Spent an hour satisfying Grumps OCD for zeroing and constant 7mm groups at 42 yards (prone off bipod in very light breeze) Mounts made a big difference ,7cm adjustment left required from DS blueprint mounts at 41 yards :eek: due to the superior engineering off BKL , at 3 times the price !! Decided the Ranger is a keeper :up: for my heavy rifle Be selling the viper and the side winder soon to give a good budget for a top end scope . Oh the very bad day was due to Grumps finding out the Ex Mrs G is now the current Mrs someone else . Ho hum hate company any way but still very odd to figure out . I like my DS better :up: now just need to get a bull pup for threesomes :D

2. mattyts

mattyts Donator

Hope her barrel is shiny clean now :D

3. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Is your bullpup search any further forward??

Not showering since Thursday is manky,

Had my first today in 12 days:D

4. JD

JD Donator

Fecking hell Grumps, I thought you'd got yourself a girlfriend. : O

So what glass with class are you planning to get ?

5. Margaret13

Margaret13 Honorary Member

Your x has moved on as you should ..... you need a women :dance:

6. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

Both Grumps and I have suffered very heavily at the hands of women in the past. We come with a lot of baggage and really don't trust women anymore.

7. Margaret13

Margaret13 Honorary Member

Shame we aren't all bad ...my brother got a bitch so I do understand ...women need to give as well as take and things would be a lot better ....:)

8. mark.177

mark.177 Donator

this is the reason iv spent the last 2 months fettling my 95...... had enough of womens s###

9. SteveO

SteveO Top Poster

Jeez 12 days! :eek:

I can't go a day without showering, sometimes twice!

I wouldn't make a good camp mate as I'd always be in the river or pond or something taking a bath.

10. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

My record is 7 weeks without shower or shave.... From last November to this January.....

That's depression for you.

11. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

To answer all questions :eek: not 12 days without a shower only 3 and washed and cleaned teeth in the stream :up: next bull pup search finished , Cricket 177 Marge im done with women , never works out , next new glass probaly Zeiss schmidt or Doctor , got to give Ze Germans that :cool: And my old mate Barce you know how it Rolls :up:

12. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

My brother has a bitch, I could slap her purple most of the time!! Don't believe in the whole who weres the pants crap,

But I do wish he would bloody grow a pair sometimes!!!

13. JD

JD Donator

once in a while

Steve, you've never had a wet wipe wash then ? 2 showers a day : O It's good to get funky now and then. lol

Grumps, I'm not done with woman, I'm done in by them, so I just dip my toe in the water once in a while, have a little cuddle then run for the hills, I'm frightend it might drop off, if I don't use it. ; )

14. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

Some of you men are soft. You should show a woman who is boss. I have the wife's permission to say that. Your guns are for life, a woman is just for xmas. Did not have permission to say that, now I am grounded. Remember women are placed on this earth, to stop men enjoying them selves. Help. can some one take me to A&E. The wife said I have to remember they now have equal rights, so if we get divorced, everything is split 50/50, she will get half of everything, and she will get the other half. She said she won't leave me homeless, she said I can keep my bivy. Looks like my guns may be going up for sale. Back to the subject of guns, I would love a cricket, they do look nice. Now she says the nearest I will get to cricket, is a bat, if I don't behave. Going to limp into the kitchen now, to do the dishes.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  15. NorfolkDave

NorfolkDave Donator

Feel the need to redress the balance here a bit. What I want you to do is draw a sheet of paper in your head, on one side I want you to write down as many really evil men and an approximate number of the attrocious killings they've been responsible for that you can think of. On the other side do the same for women. Now on the male side I want you to deduct the number one male and his number of atrocities. This should give the male side a head start of at least minus six million. Now total everything up and tell yourself which sex is the overall winner and by how many million. This is a very rough way of doing things, but I challenge anyone to come up with the wrong answer.

So the absolute fact to come out of this is, some men are absolute ******** and always will be, and this will always be the case, but as most of us are not, we cannot generalise. The same goes for the fairer sex, we've all met some nasty hounds, I can remember one or two most vividly, but the majority are very nice.

So ease up on the ladies chaps, we outnumber them on this forum many times to one, and the few that are involved in our interest/hobby/sport should not be made to feel alienated. In fact they should be positively encouraged to join in. They all look better than the blokes in my eyes and we have to admit that they have the physical / mental skills to outshoot us day in and day out.

As Eric Idle once said "Some things in life are bad, They can really make you sad, Other things just make you swear and curse, When you're chewing on life's gristle, Don't grumble, give a whistle, And this'll help things turn out for the best..."

That's it, I'm gonna do some work now.

Dave

16. gasman

gasman Up a bit,,,,,,,

what you saying? are you both coming out :susp:

17. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

:)
    Sorry. I'm old fashioned. A woman's place, and all that. Let her get involved in your hobby, next thing you know, she has painted your fav hunting rifle in pink camo. I would not dream of getting involved in a woman's hobby's, like cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, etc. :D:);):rolleyes::p:eek::up:. PS. She does get involved in my fishing, she brings me a bacon butty & a coffee, down to the lake when I am fishing. 40+ yrs of training, I am still working on Sunday dinner on a tray. Now to the subject of guns, does any one have a crosman TR77, & are they any good. Bob.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  18. sharpsman

sharpsman Big Poster

If i was a women i would come upwith the wrong answer and i would still be right lol, men are a bit more open with thier bad ways but the women i have been involved with have all been devious and caniving skunks and done nothing but moan and winje.A DOG IS FOR LIFE A WOMEN IS JUST FOR HALLOWEEN. Seriously though all women just like all men can't be labeled the same my new women is ok and even cleans my wellies for me but she thinks i don't know why she cleans them-its so the mud does'nt come of on her carpets lol.

19. bunny basher

bunny basher Engaging Member

i think there is good and bad in both but i will say the last one cost fourteen grand and put off for several months