1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

sons of guns shock....omg

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by bangers, Oct 4, 2014.

1. bangers

bangers Busy Member

2. Elk hunter

Elk hunter Keyboard Hero

If its true then I hope he becomes someones b**** inside.

But either way he will be tried by media even if innocent!

Andrew

3. Meteor62

Meteor62 Major Poster

Maybe not, I think it's only our media that does that.

4. neiled

neiled Donator

This is old news as it's progressed further with other charges being brought against him as well as the daughter featured in the show now saying he'd also abused her.............hope he's enjoying his time in prison and that he get's his just reward!

5. lone wolf

lone wolf Major Poster

Either way its bad for him,if its true its totally disgusting and he deserves everything he gets,however if its a sicko ex girlfriends idea of revenge its not going to be nice for him as a innocent man in those shoes! Imagine if you had been accused of such things and it wasn't true.

Will have to wait and see,no pun intended there at all.

If innocent i don't think it will affect red jackets reputation as the media can be used to calm the waters so to say.

Gaz

6. Tripleteer

Tripleteer Donator

Guilty or not sh#t sticks!!!

7. neiled

neiled Donator

You obviously haven't been following this through the US media...........Stephanie the eldest daughter who appears in the show has now come forward to say he did the same to her so the sicko's going to get everything he deserves, hopefully from some 7' tall, muscle bound cell mate looking for a bitch!

8. stalkerbarricade.22

stalkerbarricade.22 Active Member

Us all being gun guys we know you dont get smoke without fire he deserves everything he gets but omg

9. lone wolf

lone wolf Major Poster

no i have not been following this through the us media or anything other than what was posted in the op.

So my original post was based on that alone.

If she has changed her story its a huge shift in opinions.
    Is this an official statement from her?

Gaz

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  10. neiled

neiled Donator

11. lone wolf

lone wolf Major Poster

That's a game changer by any means! Why be so flippant in the circumstances , very serious allegations with serious consequences?

Thought they had a close father daughter relationship.
    If true its the poor girls that's got a life sentence mentally and physically that i feel for.

Gaz

12. Samon

Samon Donator

Hmm..

I think I'll wait for the judge and the actual evidence before I pick a 'side'.. too risky to do so prior as we all know how easy it is to ruin a mans rep with the sharp tongued evil of a bitch ex! Needless to say, if it is true then it's horrific and revolting.

Obviously you can't tell if it's feasible just by the way they act on camera, but it certainly seems odd to be so close if this did happen. And even more odd to deny it and defend the man but later to jump on the band wagon anyway.. denile?

Hopefully the truth comes out in the end so the injured party/ies can mend those deep wounds.

13. mattyts

mattyts Donator

Joseph Meaux has took over the company since,this is what he said:

9/7/2014

(Baton Rouge, La.)–Red Jacket Firearms, LLC's Response to recent charges allegations and arrests of William M. Hayden.

My name is Joseph Meaux and I am the CEO of Red Jacket Firearms LLC. I became the full time manager of Red Jacket Firearms LLC in 2012. When Red Jacket Firearms became nationally known, the exponential increase in business required a different management group. I’ve been leading the charge to run the firearms manufacturing in that group. The TV show “Sons of Guns” was both a blessing and curse for our companies. TV producers want drama and ratings and that allowed little time for the orderly manufacturing of firearms. When the cameras were off we have been doing everything we could to fulfill our obligations to our customers.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was arrested for allegations of child molestation. The allegations were a bombshell for everyone involved. Red Jacket and Red Jacket Firearms, LLC. chose to separate from Will Hayden fully and legally, so that we could operate without his involvement. Will has absolutely no remaining ownership or interest in any Red Jacket Firearms entities.

On August 27th, 2014 Will Hayden was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Rape of a minor child, which is punishable by life in prison without parole in the State of Louisiana. The entire Red Jacket team is shocked by the unfolding events and allegations but we must recognize at the center of this tragedy is a young girl caught up trying to understand as all of us are. The blue text color that you will see a lot, is the constant reminder and represents such.

I am stepping up and making sure that Red Jacket as a whole has the leadership it needs right now more than ever. I am letting you know that starting today, I am taking on the responsibility to assure all involved end up with the best possible outcome. Everyone at Red Jacket Firearms now has a defined goal – to build the best products we ever have and deliver an exceptional value to our customers. We no longer have a TV show or an individual causing any hindrance. We are now free to do the things that we do best – building and developing firearms, all day every day. We are doing what is right for our family, our employees, our vendors, and our customers. We have added an additional line to our phone system along with a menu structure change. Our website is currently being upgraded to allow customers to track their order in real time and receive feedback, we will have projected delivery dates on custom firearms and we will not be taking orders for accessory items unless they are in stock.

This is a dark hour. Justice will be dealt to those facing judgment. Thankfully the dawn follows for those harmed both personally and professionally. Our hearts and prayers are with those who have suffered through this ordeal. Our team will rise from the ashes to deliver what has been promised.

Joe Meaux, Red Jacket, CEO

14. dave goodall

dave goodall Donator

So when was it steph his daughter came forward that he abused her all he child hood years read lots of reports but most have been edited must be true if his other daughter as come forward not just a ex is she

15. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Funny how things can change once money is involved. :rolleyes:

16. jantar

jantar Donator

Money is said to be the root of all evil and that applies particularly to the USA where the claims they can make in courts for the tiniest of reasons (look on Judge Judy for a laugh) are so easily made........ The USA has allowed its lawyers to get away with this for so long it has become the lifestyle of them. Where does the money aspect come in? Primarily beecause the claimants are greedy and that is topped bt thew sheer greed of the lawyers. Strangely my american friends tell me the same thing so my opinion is not unfounded.
    I am so glad that I live in a country where thast type of easy claim action is not so easy to obtain.
    That said.....IF the truth of what he is alleged to have done is the truth then he should have his b***s cut off and be made to eat them! No doubt his cellmates will have their way too so he will then know how it feels.
    I add religion to 'the root of all evil' also because history tells the same type of story.
    Must say though that I have never watched SoG because the trailer when I watched it showed me that it was all about more idiots with more money than sense begging for attention.

17. whitevanman574

whitevanman574 bell target champion

18. jantar

jantar Donator

One thing is being massively overlooked....
    The USA puts out some really idiotic programs that are supposed to be 'reality' ones. All they show is how absolutely stupid many of those are who 'play' the parts. Take Dog and Beth as another. ITS ALL LIES from programmers and writers who seek more of an audience of the shall we say 'mentally challenged'.
    Why has not someone saw them coming before and put a bullett into them as they got within range? Guns seem to be in obvious view again. Obviously staged to the 'nth' degree, same as Bait Car. Tried watching them but never again because I fear I am too mature to make them 'entertaining' to watch. A few minutes was more than enough, The Bill is more believable.