1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Some guns for sale.

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by mcnab, Jan 15, 2007.

1. mcnab

mcnab Member

Airsporter .22, open sights, 1970s vintage, wood re-finished badly and has a pheasant carved into it. Metal needs re-blueing, overall still a nice gun, powerfull and accurate, history unknown. A stock screw is missing. £70

Weihrauch HW77, date unknown underlever, wood and metal would benefit from refinishing, fitted with Nikko silver sterling 4 x 34 scope which looks quite new. Good groups, accurate and powerful. £100

Webley and Scott Hawk mk 2, Interchangeable barrels, open sights, original finish, tatty, some joker has siliconed stock and action together with black silicone! presuamably because some screw from stock missing? £30

Whilst not resposible for the webley, I'm the idiot that completely took this Crossman Ratcatcher .22 co2 completely apart, and can't remeber how to put it back together again! It's all there, has original open and tiny telescopic sights. £40.

Postage at cost and is extra, I take paypal, why not offer a hunting rifle as a swop for everything, cash either way?

2. motomallen

motomallen Member

ratcatcher

hi, what would you charge for postage and packing on the ratcatcher?
    cheers, marty.

3. mcnab

mcnab Member

I reckon £6 would cover it, everything is still available and I put pics and ads on at freeads.net

4. motomallen

motomallen Member

re ratcatcher

hello mate, ssorry for the delay, i'm at the moment stuck working on skippering a boat in gibraltar, i'm back on the 31st of jan and will be in touch about the ratcatcher asap as soon as i'm back as i do want it. sorry for the delay, if you sell it in the meanwhile i understand, if not then i'd love it.
    cheers, marty.