1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

(Reduced) Silencer's for Sale 1/2"X20 UNF Aluminum Design

Discussion in 'Trade / Commercial sales' started by parisd20, Apr 10, 2011.

1. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

The Silencer's has 1/2" UNF threads so it screws on all threads on airgun barrels.
    It is for a 1.77, .20, .22 and .25cal It is very quiet and POI does not change whether you have on or off the Silencer from your airgun.
    It is made from aluminium inside and out.
    The inside its perfectly made to allow an even air flow in order to give perfect results in reduced noice and Stable POI.
    The Silencer makes your gun longer 20cm(7.87") with diameter 39mm(1.53").
    The Silencer weights 250 grams.
    Very solid Design.
    Price is GBP75 shipped.
    Payments:payPal at email:p paris.drousiotis@hotmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

Paris

can this be used on rim fire weapons...it sure looks like it?

3. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

Sure because of the solid design it can be used on rimefire guns.

4. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

Thank Paris, i think i am going to get one

5. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

Paris money send mate

6. Sprocker

Sprocker Engaging Member

I'm seriously thinking of buying one of these they look superb, but I dont want to fork out that much money when it seems to have no difference in sound :confused:

Can the OP do another sound clip ?

7. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

Sorry my friend i do not have a better camera to make another video....all i can tell you i have sold and sell many in the USA and in Europe and everybody is very happy with the sound performance.

8. Sprocker

Sprocker Engaging Member

Do you know the decibel output ?

Do you take credit card :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  9. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

Sorry my friend I dont have a decibel meter and I don't accept credit cards only paypal.

10. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

I was surfing the net just now to see what is going on with silencers and the prices, since you think Paris silecer is a little high i price...
    I found a silencer Milbro Hugget....it is £85 and you have to go to pick it up from the shop.:)
    Also i found some photos of the internals.....the outside is decorations for show and do nothing to silencing...inside it looks like the HW100 silencer with washers ...so why pay £85 for it when for maximum £50 you can get an HW100.
    Hopefully Paris silencer will be here tomorrow and i will let you know how it performs in my guns, I wish i had a rimfire gun so i can use it there since it is designed for such weapons as well.

Just my thoughts on the subject of price.

11. tatsumi

tatsumi Big Poster

keep us updated Leeman:up:

12. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

no worries tatsumi

13. Sprocker

Sprocker Engaging Member

Your correct about the Huggett, and it was the Huggett I had been thinking of getting as opposed to the one Paris makes. I've seen and heard the Huggett and they are lovely (gotta look good too :))

But...Paris's looks also looks good as well as solid :up: and hope they are as quiet as stated, as i'm tipping towards one myself. I'm looking forward to your review when you get it ;)

14. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

Well guy i got mine yesterday afternoon and let me tell you that what you see is exactly what i got. Like Paris say's very solid design. I just couldn't wait for morning so i opened the window and fired a few shots up in the air from inside my house The gun i used was my powerful BAM 51 which produces 37 fpe..FAC of course. I usually put my HW silencer and immediately i could tell that is what a lower sound with a difference...to check of course i took it off and put my HW silencer and took a couple of shots with that...i was correct Paris is much more quiet, and i was very happy for money well spend.

Today i finally took it out for real field test:D and there was a couple of guys there and they asked me what silencer? where did you get it and all that.....i had to pass it around as they wanted to put it on their guns so they can test it as well.
    All three said that was quieter from their own and they all asked me where to get it from.....so Paris if you are reading this keep them coming i think i just made you a couple of sales.
    Thank you very very much sir for you product and service.....guys i highly recommend it....so get your cash out:D:D

15. Sprocker

Sprocker Engaging Member

Any chance of you doing a video sound clip :up:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  16. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

Thanks for the reply I am happy when my customers are satisfied specially when I know I sell an excellent silencer with good value for money compaired with other market silencers with hair curlers and few washers inside.

17. Leeman

Leeman Busy Member

sorry mate but i do not have a camcorder and my camera is not all that good with videos. All i can tell you is that you will be a very happy man ,just like me

Paris you are the man my friend

18. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Paris have you sent any to the UK yet, as I think our customs may just keep them and say they are not allowed.

19. parisd20

parisd20 Busy Member

Shipping to UK

Hello Andy I send few and until know I had no problem.

20. Sprocker

Sprocker Engaging Member

pm sent Paris :up: