1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

shooting in south east england

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by snakes1989, Oct 23, 2006.

1. snakes1989

snakes1989 Member

is there any 1 on this forum who shoots in east sussex and where

2. cushy

cushy Newbie

Just to say hello from a new member
    cushy

3. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

Welcome snakes.

Its just out of my range (sorry:D) . Try a club down there or ask around the land etc. First suggestion would be best. Try Google:)

4. splitter100

splitter100 Member

same here anyone near maidstone kent, know of anywhere nearby where they allow shooting even target practice..??landowners who want rabbits thinned down a bit we dont charge for this service bye the way its completely free lol

5. simshaz

simshaz Busy Member

:doh: No one near Maidstone that i am aware of :oops:

6. gasman

gasman Has a Massive member

you guys like to try HFT?
    i go to a hft club near rye in kent sussex broader,its a great pleace,you can just turn up a plink on the ranges or do the hft courses:up:
    i had no where to shoot,so started going their,great place to put in some shooting Practice:up:
    pm me i;ll fill you in:)