1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Selling question.

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by WRCG, Feb 19, 2007.

1. WRCG

WRCG Newbie

Hi guys, want a bit of advice on selling my AA S200 0.22cal, tried the search but no joy.

I bought it new in 2002 and have used it only a few times, namely Easter weekends when I'm away. It was something I wanted to keep but now I'm thinking of selling it because I could do with the funds to be honest but I'm really stuck as to what to do with it. I'm sure you guys know better than me but Ebay is a no-no and I only have one or two gun shops near me, they will buy used guns but before I go there I want to know what sort of price to expect so I know if they are trying to rip me off.

Its in good condition as its not been used much and is fitted with a silencer and a 4x32 scope. I also have a stirrup pump that has the quick connector for the gun's air bottle but am thinking of selling that to my dad as he sometimes uses it for his Logun S16.

I'm taking it to the shop hopefully before the weekend, what sort of price should I expect to be offered?

Many thanks in advance.

:)

2. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Selling to a shop.

Just don't bother taking it to a gun shop. You will be offered a silly price. Advertise it in this forum or in one of the airgun mags.

3. abc

abc Active Member

Its a defo on not going to a gun shop. i would try advertising the gun as a package on a few forums and also try in airguns magazines.

hope this helps stephen

4. abc

abc Active Member

another option would be the free ads. either in the papers or on the net. i believe you will also get more interest if you have good quality pictures as people like to look at what their buying

5. WRCG

WRCG Newbie

Cheers guys, you've confirmed what I was thinking. Going to avoid the shops for sure.