1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

security

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by lee hughes, May 4, 2012.

1. lee hughes

lee hughes Engaging Member

is it me or are the terrorists planning something for the olympics,just seen on the news all the military activities going on in london ,all the misiles on the rooftops,naval boats on the thames, soldiers on red alert ,militry jets on the runway,is it me or are the government not telling us everything lee:rolleyes:

2. FX

FX Donator

my office overlooks the thames at canary wharf, boat and helicopters all over the place today ..

3. Donki Oaty

Donki Oaty Post Whore

The government are just beeing good boy scouts. Preparing for every eventuality, after all it's a prime target.

4. simon180399

simon180399 Post Whore

probably true, but if you go down the conspiracy theory route you could look at it like this.

all practice for the attack thats been planned by al queda or any other fanatical group, everything has to be in place and up and running for when they attack, all this was info was intercepted from GCHQ and the US authorities at menwith hill.

anything is possible as this shitstate government wont tell you anything you dont need to know.

as i said all probably total garbage but they have to practice just in case the fanatics are stupid enough to launch an attack during the olympics.

it was on our local news the other night that over a thousand troops will be guarding weymouth and portland as well as HMS bulwark that will be anchored in lyme bay and used as a mobile command centre.
    they also said these 1000 troops are part of a larger contingent of 10,000 on guard in london, but this asks the question 'where are they all coming from' as i was led to understand that we had a skeleton army now anyway due to operations around the world.

maybe it is a case of 'they are not telling us something'
    who knows eh

5. Donki Oaty

Donki Oaty Post Whore

Either way I'm well out of the way up here and I won't be heading south during t'olympics!

6. muzzy76

muzzy76 Busy Member

Stupid bloody idea's they've had with regards to security. Who sticks AA missiles on top of flats for ****s sake.

I can just see it now, hijacked plane over London, blow it out the sky with a missile and kill countless people on the ground when the wreckage falls.

Who thinks of plans like this?

7. DUNKS

DUNKS Keyboard Hero

Just what I was thinking.

8. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

be careful what you say about the terrorists fellas . if you offend em the british goverment will be rite p****d off with you lol

9. walker

walker Busy Member

or you could let them fly it into a building housing 100's of people.
    we dont make situations like this we just try to deal with them.

10. old lad

old lad Busy Member

How do you know that then? :)

11. simon180399

simon180399 Post Whore

where would i start?

they have been planning to stitch us up left right and centre since the went into power and crawled into bed with those lib dem leeches, theres so many things that they have done but failed to tell the electorate until after the event.

thats what i mean about this shitstate government wont tell you anything you dont need to know.

they know it all yet we never will.