1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

SCOPES

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by ukphil, Feb 11, 2007.

1. ukphil

ukphil Newbie

whats the best scopes for hunting ( bushnell trophy,3x9-40 )
    ( hawk Air max 6-18x44 AO MIL DOT ) ( Premier Swift 2x7x40 )
    up to 30 yds

2. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

All good. Just preferance....Try before you buy.....
    I know i keep mentioning it but if you can with scopes do it.
    You can try in a shop walk away and get it cheaper on the web.
    The scopes you said are all much the same. Do not get bogged down in to much spec this spec that:)

3. Zircon

Zircon Member

I have a BSA Jaguar 3-12x56 IR mildot and thats perfect as clear as day even in low light conditions, you should check it out around £150 mark. :)

4. halight

halight Busy Member

I think its all down to what you like and at what sort of distance you shoot at.

But if you can as fog said try before you buy