1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Scopes For Your Leshiy

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Chandelier man, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Chandelier man

Chandelier man Post Whore

What scopes are you Leshiy owners using ;)

2. JLB

JLB Engaging Member

Meopta 4x32 with the rangefinding reticle (Really bright). Before that was a hawke Vantage 2-7x32 AO IR (Finer reticle). Don't really use the Leshiy beyond 30 yards and find 4 mag plenty in that respect.

John :)

3. Chandelier man

Thanks..... I don't shoot more than 40yrds ...I have a Viper connect and Hawke 30sf airmax that I could try but they might be too big

4. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

I used 2-7x32 in the main on mine. Ideal size

5. Samobaggins

Samobaggins Keyboard Hero

Pard 008
    [​IMG]

the dog, Drake267, The Robin and 2 others like this.
  6. v1ktor

v1ktor Engaging Member

IMAG0595.jpg Hehe, might be overkill but works perfectly.

Spot on length when Leshiy is folded.

Falcon M18+ 4-18 44SFP

Mortimer and The Robin like this.
  7. Mortimer

Mortimer Lord Haw Haw

I do like the laminate grips on your Leshiy. Nice. :cool:

8. v1ktor

v1ktor Engaging Member

Thanks.

Already fitted when I bought the gun. Apparently made by a certain T Brown, IIRC.

Can be contacted via facebook I believe.

Mortimer and the dog like this.
  9. Lon'gun

Lon'gun An analogue man in a digital world

I have a etched glass version of the Leapers/UTG Accushot 3-12x44 compact fitted at the moment, and it is very good for the money.
    I did have a 2-7 Airmax fitted, a very good little scope, just not enough mag for my eyes.

10. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

Lovely scope. I have one of these for sale at the minute

11. Chandelier man

I am looking at the UTG bug buster

12. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

Careful with the bugbuster. Its very compact which may have an impact on eye relief and head position.

13. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

I've had these scopes on my Leshiy.
    Both were very good. Top one Hawke Panorama 2-7x32, Bottom Leapers 2-7x32
    The bugbuster may offer little in the way of room for mounts between the turrets and eye / objective bells so check out the eye relief.

leshiy 1811 (2).jpg leshiy 0501.jpg

14. Chandelier man

I will try my other scopes first .... it is probably too late now to get one sent before the weekend

15. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

Anything 32mm objective or over, almost certain you'll need high mounts. ANy lower mounts will surely foul the objective bell on the silencer chamber.
    I actually tried a vortex 1-4x24 in medium mounts and found head position far too low, so reverted to high mounts. You may be pushing it for contact on the silencer for a 40mm objective and bigger even on high mounts.

16. v1ktor

v1ktor Engaging Member

Mine came with a Bugbuster 3-9 32 fitted.

A decent scope but the wired reticle is far too thick for me.

You can see from my earlier post I now have a Falcon M18+ fitted.

There is a 6mm gap between scope objective and moderator.

The scope mounts are Nikko Stirling high, NSMM30WH. 28mm from bottom of scope tube to bottom of mount.

I could fit lower mounts 23/24mm and still have 1 or 2mm gap.

17. Chandelier man

I will also be needing a case ...where did you get yours and is it any good

18. Chandelier man

I am going to maidstone on Thursday so I might stop off at Countryway and see what they have got in ...the bug busters are quite cheap online so I might give a go

19. v1ktor

v1ktor Engaging Member

NGNG, Chandelier man and CJD like this.
  20. robs5230

robs5230 Pro Poster

The case was very good and from Lidl. Aluminium with pick and pluck foam inside.
    Not in store at present though