1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Richies Kozak

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by RichieRich, Apr 12, 2019.

1. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

It's a thing of beauty :D

Stood next to my Compatto

IMG_20190412_211622.jpg

Popped my mod onto the Kozak, still looks compact :D
    IMG_20190412_211733.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Nice both look good :thumb:

Blue BSA and RichieRich like this.
  3. davejenzen

davejenzen Donator

very nice, hope your compatto is as accurate as my bantam

4. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Very very nice!

Does it need the extra silencing?

:)

5. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

Stevie Darling and Blue BSA like this.
  6. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

7. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Very nice

Blue BSA likes this.
  8. Blue BSA

Blue BSA Post Whore

I have no plans to buy one, but I wouldn't mind a look at one. My sketchy bullpup plans died when the Defiant turned out to be deficient and buying an FAC FX (say) then detuning if needs be in the future now appears to be a non starter. Though my preference would be now for something slim like an original Bantam or the Artemis P15....

9. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

Could a Compatto not float your boat?

10. Blue BSA

Blue BSA Post Whore

I can't say I don't like them. But they don't do much for me I did prefer the Bantam. I find it odd that they can launch a Compatto with a reg and still keep it 'compatto' why couldn't they have done the same with the Bantam as the HR Sniper feels a lot, lot bigger? You see this was when I first started shopping for a PCP and I looked at alls sorts, but the Brocock pair, even though I like the Bantam, weren't really in the running because I wanted something in a conventional layout. The Compatto does have that handy power setting knob but when I started considering rifles for shooting down the hall at first I wanted 70s 10m rifle but now I have decided to stay with BSA and get an Ultra to mirror and complement the R10. I don't think it is a bad rifle, I like it, but it doesn't do it for me and for secondary or fun purchases that is a deal breaker for me. I do for my sins like the Ultra. Beyond the Ultra the only PCP I can see me getting is a green CZ200 and that will be after I have had the R10 'tuned' and rescoped.

11. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

For the regulated Compatto, they called it (highly imaginitive), the Compatto Sniper HR :facepalm:. Can't fault the gun, but when i got my Kozak, i instantly knew the Compatto would be sat unused while the Kozak gets all the attention :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Scott likes this.
  12. Blue BSA

Blue BSA Post Whore

I bought the R10 because I wasn't getting enough trigger time with rimfire; I wasn't looking to get back into airguns as it were. And that's why I am getting the Ultra.

But the thing is in many ways they are more interesting than 'firearms' and I find the legal aspects of the latter to be worrisome. I am lucky that my 'club' where I shoot rimfire is 15 minutes if that away, but at home I can shoot down the hall and I can shoot down the side of the house all safely. There is an organic aspect to air rifle which I like, especially springers, that makes them as much part of the 'mandraulic projectile throwing' (archery, crossbows, slingshots etc) as it does firearms. So I may get a bullpup something in the future, but I don't know. Ultra and getting the R10 sorted next, then HW30S to keep the Ultra company, and then I see where I am. I fluctuate. I would like a full size springer in .177 as my beloved Omega is .22 and my Airsporter Stutzen lovely as it is I can't shoot too small. But I also very like the look of CZ 200 in green. But I don't want anything modern I won't use. All good fun. :p

13. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

Day out at the range

2019-04-22 10.15.59.jpg

Scott and Hopalong like this.
  14. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

Change of scope up top
    Airmax 30 SF Compact 4-16x44
    Going to take a bit of getting used to!
    IMG_20190425_205139.jpg

Scott, ibo7 and Hopalong like this.
  15. Hopalong

Hopalong Busy Member

It would look better with an Atlas clone bipod.:):rolleyes:o_O:loser::facepalm:

RichieRich likes this.
  16. RichieRich

RichieRich Donator

Been a while, but here's an update :)

@Crash one Brass trigger guard and safety
    @Shoto1 3D Printed Viper Sidewheel (lighter than original)
    Atlas Bipod clone
    Ant 3-slot QD-Picatinny adapter
    A-Tec Wave Mod
    MTC Viper 4-16x50 IRS SCB

2019-06-07 18.46.06.jpg 2019-06-07 18.46.41.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Scott, phil.m and Simonix like this.